Home Make It So!
Options

New Rare(3*) Crew

Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
We don't get brand new rare crew often enough. I would like to see some that would be viable for weekend cadet missions.

A rare 3* Kira that could do security nodes on both Saturday and Sunday would be great.

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last few weeks I’ve been getting by on Saturdays with Sniper Ezri, Lwaxana, Saavik, and Maquis Torres and Kang helping on Sundays. I have Kang for the Commander division in the arena anyway, and between him, Ezri, and Torres I’m doing alright.

I won’t say no to more Kira variants but I don’t know that we need another rare female alien with SEC unless you don’t participate in the arena (or if DB were to nerf Kang’s arena stats.)
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last few weeks I’ve been getting by on Saturdays with Sniper Ezri, Lwaxana, Saavik, and Maquis Torres and Kang helping on Sundays. I have Kang for the Commander division in the arena anyway, and between him, Ezri, and Torres I’m doing alright.

I won’t say no to more Kira variants but I don’t know that we need another rare female alien with SEC unless you don’t participate in the arena (or if DB were to nerf Kang’s arena stats.)

I o my have 5 rares on my roster and they take care of the weekends. Momma Troi, Vedek Winn, Temporal Kes, Maquis Torres, and Money. That’s all you need

• Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

I o my have 5 rares on my roster and they take care of the weekends. Momma Troi, Vedek Winn, Temporal Kes, Maquis Torres, and Money. That’s all you need

Why do you need Lwaxana Troi and Winn? They're virtually identical.

I get weekends done with Lwaxana, Saavik, Vash, and Selar.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Lt. Cmdr. Worf (DS9 Season 4), First Officer Data (Celtris 3), Science Officer Picard (Tapestry), Bajoran Sailor Sisko (DS9 Season 3), Expedition Archer (The Aenar), Colonel Kira Nerys (DS9 Season 7), Stranded Seven (Natural Law), Niners Leeta (Take Me To The Hollowsuite), Intoxicated Yar (TNG Season 1), Eris (The Jem'Hadar), Jhamel (The Aenar)

A few suggestions, most of them all new variants of very famous characters who never got around to receive a Rare card honor. Kira, Seven, Leeta, Eris and Jhamel would be alien females who could also be chosen on both weekend days.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

On the final epic mission on Saturday, Winn, Troi, Money, Winn, Troi in that order.

• Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭

On the final epic mission on Saturday, Winn, Troi, Money, Winn, Troi in that order.

Saavik fills that role in CMD, Troi does the DIP parts.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Saavik fills that role in CMD, Troi does the DIP parts.

That’s cool. I just went with Winn and Troi cuz when Saturday’s were first created I saw a lot of DIP going on there
  • Options
    Especially with the mega event, I've only had female+alien Romulan/Vulcan rares that met the faction needs plus Vorik since he is one of the only ones with Engineering bonus for the mega event.