Home Make It So!
Options

Ship Sort/filter ?

Ok, so with the growing number of ships out there, is it time yet for a simple sort/filter in the ship menu ?

I find that menu very laggy, and hard to navigate at times, as the ships do not appear to be any (sensible) order ??

They're not alphabetical .. which would be nice.
They're not ordered by stars ... which would be nice ...
They .. sometimes .. appear sorted by .. incomplete ones first, then ones I've maxed, then ones I don't have ... which is mostly a useless order .. and often still doesn't appear to be correct.

So I have no idea how they're sorted .. O.o to be perfectly honest. Which makes finding a ship a pain in the **tsk tsk**$.

Please .. simple sort by: alphabetical, stars and perhaps even a filter by trait ?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Especially for voyages, I agree. Let me sort or let me choose a different default ship (the one my bridge crew is on?).
  • Options
    arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    I'd be happy if they added the favorite heart they use for crew and sort by that first
  • Options
    Definitely would be helpful. Thanks OP for highlighting this issue
  • Options
    DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    Sorry, but bringing this topic up again ... personally I think this is a really easy/simple tweak and would a HUGE quality of life improvement ... DB ? comments? Please ?
    Pretty Please?
    with Dilithium on top? O.o
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be ecstatic! Any number of ways would be great. Start at the 2500 AM and work down, the heart suggestion, highest anti-matter to least. Anything would be an improvement
  • Options
    ToyzieToyzie ✭✭
    Could we have a current CREW button in the "Current Ship" menu? Instead of traveling the galaxy to a ship battle, we are not going to fight, just to change the crew!
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    A year ago I would have said this would be unnecessary, but now we have more ships and the cyro vault has a top-notch sorting system. Now I say bring it.
  • Options
    True