Home Ready Room
Options

Maximum Hour Voyage with Only Super Rare?

What is the max hour voyage with only super rare without refill? Can you get 12+ hour with super rare without refill?

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the max hour voyage with only super rare without refill? Can you get 12+ hour with super rare without refill?

Haha — well, since nobody has gotten to 12+ hours without a refill even with the best legendaries, I think you're outta luck there. But I will say that it's possible you could make an 8-hour Voyage.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options

Can I ask why you don't use 5* crew on your voyages? Are you a brand new player? Are you saving them for events or faction missions? Do you not have any 5* crew? Are you waiting to level them before you use them?

I only ask because at this point in the game it's rather difficult to not get at least 1 legendary being as though they are basically given away for free in the mega events.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!