Home The Bridge

[Discussion] Update 4.0.3

JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
Could this be what they mean with the shuttle purrcentage change (stealfmode), so it would actually display the correct purrcentage for the AND shuttles? Back-end would mean server-side meowst likely, right?
"Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")

Comments

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are numerous bugs in the game so it could be any one of many things. Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    4.0.3 does not contain any changes or bug fixes affecting game play.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okies, thankies, Shan. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Dark MatterDark Matter ✭✭✭
    To all these people (three for the moment) who tagged Shan's reply as awesome. What is so awesome about not implementing a single vital bug fix yet another time?
  • Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    Closing this thread to mitigate unfounded speculation.
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I’ve seen a few threads on the 4.0.3 update which contains back end analytics updates.

Shan has confirmed in other threads that there is nothing game play related and that measuring shuttle failures wouldn’t count as such and isn’t in this update. If I’ve understood correctly that is.

So my question is - could there be some more information about what the update actually does do in regards to analytics please?

Thank you very much.
  • Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Folks, this has nothing at all player-facing, and is only for internal purposes. There are no gameplay changes at all, not even typo fixes.

Please stop starting new threads about it. We regularly push out incremental updates like this.
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve seen a few threads on the 4.0.3 update which contains back end analytics updates.

Shan has confirmed in other threads that there is nothing game play related and that measuring shuttle failures wouldn’t count as such and isn’t in this update. If I’ve understood correctly that is.

So my question is - could there be some more information about what the update actually does do in regards to analytics please?

Thank you very much.

Backend analytics involve data about the game itself, like performances reports, crash reports etc
This discussion has been closed.