Home Make It So!

Should the dilithium reward increase proportionally with the number of crew immortalised ?

Should the dilithium reward increase proportionally with the number of crew immortalised ? 50 votes

Yes
80% 40 votes
No
12% 6 votes
unsure
8% 4 votes

Comments

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I voted no, simply because you could just freeze a load of 1* and 2* characters. Personally I would rather they just added more levels (for those who have more than 300 immortal crew(not me I hasten to add)) as there is a cap to the achievement currently.

DB: Do Better
  • SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    Yes but each crew only counts once.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Yes but each crew only counts once.

For collections, that is true, but for the achievement, each copy of a crew counts, even multiple copies of the same character.
  • And can we do away with incremental crew costs as well. Its really rather dirty to have to pay more for the same thing, who does that? Spend 2450 dilithum for 5 crew, thwn have to spend 3k for the same amount of slots is wrong, seeing as how real money is used to buy the dilithium. Someone needs to really address that issue, please.
  • Jim Steele wrote: »
    I voted no, simply because you could just freeze a load of 1* and 2* characters. Personally I would rather they just added more levels (for those who have more than 300 immortal crew(not me I hasten to add)) as there is a cap to the achievement currently.

I don't know if you noticed but there are far more rare and super rare crew than common and uncommon. So using those base tier characters to justify a non-increase in the rewards as if they would be much of 'exploit' is not really valid.
  • And can we do away with incremental crew costs as well. Its really rather dirty to have to pay more for the same thing, who does that? Spend 2450 dilithum for 5 crew, thwn have to spend 3k for the same amount of slots is wrong, seeing as how real money is used to buy the dilithium. Someone needs to really address that issue, please.

This is this game, you pay more to have less.

The increasing price for the slots is just ridiculous. It's literally DB penalizing me for supporting the game.
  • SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    Yes but each crew only counts once.

For collections, that is true, but for the achievement, each copy of a crew counts, even multiple copies of the same character.

For that achievement yes, but for increased Dilithium no.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • I stayed on the fence on this one. I'm thinking that maybe switching up the achievement reward besides dilithium. Plenty of legendary crew sit there just waiting for their time to fuse. So besides dilithium say major honor award after the current max achievement for immortalized crew. @Shan
  • Jim Steele wrote: »

I don't know if you noticed but there are far more rare and super rare crew than common and uncommon. So using those base tier characters to justify a non-increase in the rewards as if they would be much of 'exploit' is not really valid.

I think he is saying you could immortalize same 1* crew over and over again to farm dilithium.
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • I think we should just get a flat 100 dilithium for every character Immortalised.
  • And the cost to buy new slots SHOULD NOT BE INCREMENTALLY INCREASED EVER.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    It would be nice if the dilithium reward kept up with the expansion of characters (and not just stop at something like 350). But, it does not appear to be a priority, so...
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    I'd first like to get more levels added.@ the same before trying to get more out of DB. Raising the 350 cap on achievements shouldn't be a pipe dream
    ~ seeking out new life