Home Make It So!

"Duplicate" tag on crew should apply to already immortalized

YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
I would like it if the duplicate tag that you get when you have a crew already maxed also apply to if you have them immortalized. Particularly since crew slots are in SUCH demand I had a 2* Reed sitting on my crew just because I'd forgotten I had him frozen already which could have been used better

Comments

• When we get crew that we already have but have frozen them it should either still show them as duplicate or give them the tag "Frozen" so we don't have to keep checking against the cryo vault to see if we should airlock them or not.
  • Duplicate cards we already have in our roster show "Duplicate", but if the card is immortalized and dismissed, it doesn't show anything special to indicate that. I find myself searching the vault (which I'm very glad to finally be able to do) to make sure I actually have that card before dismissing it.

Could whatever runs the "duplicate" check also check the vault?
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amen
  • Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a requested feature we're aware of, and it is on the development backlog, but I don't have an ETA on when this may be implemented in-game. It wont' be in the immediate future.
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • Thats a more concrete answer than we got on the Q&A.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a requested feature we're aware of, and it is on the development backlog, but I don't have an ETA on when this may be implemented in-game. It wont' be in the immediate future.

Thanks for the response, Black Pebble.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends