Home Fleet Central

*Closed*

*Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2018 in Fleet Central
:smile:
Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.

Comments

• What level is your starbase?
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deborita wrote: »
    What level is your starbase?
    Deborita wrote: »
    What level is your starbase?

LvL 1, we just started, but our main fleet is lvl 94. When Terran Prime has an opening, it will be filled by players from this fleet, so come join us, learn abit, grow and move up to a weekly top 30 fleet!......I gave up a lvl 94 SB to come help start this fleet as did a fellow fleet mate Capt. Magnum. This is a great opportunity.
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • I joined with my alt. Account. Good place to have fun and if your looking for TP you’ll have to go through us first! :smile:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
    Up to 22 members in only 12 days......Looking for a player to lead one of our squads...
    up to 29 members now, fleet f growing fast.......
    edited May 2018
    Up to 36 members now, in need of a squad leader to help develop newer players and then move on to Terran Prime when an opening occurs....message me here or in game
    Up to 43 members now, in 21 days......come join us before the last 7 slots are full!
    44 and lvl 11SB..... come join us :)
    Getting better each week, looking for a squad leader to join us :smile:
  • Hey Nomad, just wanted to say hello and also let people know that PoF is a terrific group of people.

Really happy I joined up with this fleet and I m hopeful I’ll make trivia night sometime in the future.
    Thx Nick, glad to have you with us! We have 3 spots open right now, so if you are looking for a no pressure, easy going fun fleet to join, come try us out :)
  • I will just say that Terran prime is no longer in any way associated with this fleet.