Home Make It So!

DS9 Easter Egg Idea

FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
In the spirit of the Kitarian Game Easter Egg, how about something where a specifically staffed USS Defiant scans the Wormhole in the Transport Ship location. (Promoted Sisko, Defiant Commander Worf... you get the idea)

Don't know what the prize should be, but if the crew are tricky to get, maybe an Orb with a neat bonus or something.

Ideas?
Intentionally Left Blank

Comments

• P-RexP-Rex ✭✭
    I don't see why that wouldn't work. (Unless, for all we know it might be there already, and no one has tried with the right crew..... )
    But given that doing something with the scan feature is on the agenda, then i think something like that might be alright, and on the cards to be done, and if not, hopefully this might add the idea to the pile they are considering.
    Either way, it would have to be "easy to get" crew for the ship, so anyone could try. (greens/blues like the Kitarian game).
    So hopefully, things like that is what they are thinking of doing to scans. But i like the idea.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a great idea that could be built upon and done with other permutations in other locations. A specifically staffed NX-01 above Xindus. Leah Brahms and Geordi on a Galaxy class ship at Mars. Etc. Love it.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Chocolate covered salty carmel covered eggs. Top winners get 5lbs mailed to them after the Event. Runs to store, no orders on Amazon.. can't wait that long