Home Ready Room
Options

Begold HELP required:

IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in Ready Room
So just when I thought my slots situation were improving, a single standard portal soon unravels that in the most spectacular way imaginable.
60obpa45ojft.png

And below is my gold crew roster.
8qdmfkmp2ndb.png

I have no gold or purple Data's but this is Hollander (sigh) but even so Augment Picard and Bashir aren't better alternatives when you consider what I already have.
[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO

Comments

• Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Stats-wise, Picard is better than the other two (773 base at 1/5 along with a better voyage score)...BUT is CMD/DIP/SEC, the most common stat combination.

None of them are gauntlet power houses (I guess Bashir is as close as you'll get, but, since you have Guinan, he's probably not needed there).

All of them are "main cast"...though I think you'd get more mileage out of Data > Picard > Bashir in terms of how frequently we see them in events.

Picard is non-canon (which some people care about to a varying degree).

If AF Bashir's 601 MED base is going to be useful to you (which I doubt given your Cornwell, Guinan, and DA McCoy), then he's probably your pick. Otherwise, probably go with Picard.
  • Options
    I think as it will be my first on the west collection, and as I have no gold or purple Data's I'll go for Hollander.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the collection is your deciding factor, remember that you'll need 4 more fusions first.
  • Options
    Dralix wrote: »
    If the collection is your deciding factor, remember that you'll need 4 more fusions first.

absolutely I won't be under any illusions on that front and it is one of the toughest collections IMO, I have plenty of DS9 and augment crew to be working on so adding another won't help my cause in the short term I think. It was a very double edged sword kind of pull TBH
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would go with Bashir. Good gauntlettist, good voyager. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭

"good on voyages" is a bold statement. He is #114 overall. With 181 5*s, he's average-to-below-average at best.
  • Options
    edited May 2018

"good on voyages" is a bold statement. He is #114 overall. With 181 5*s, he's average-to-below-average at best.

This is true and there are potentially 12 Med crew that would be better than him of which I have unlocked 4 and if I concentrate on them in the long Term I think I will be OK, I do however acknowledge he might have been good for the short term being augment for mega event and good (particularly for med sci combination) in gauntlet. Equally Picard might potentially be good for the next Mega. EDIT: and Augment Picard would have been a quite a good alternative if Mirror Picard was on call of duty/unavailable.

But I do have quite a few crew I am working on for the DS9 event and I fear I may not have time to make use/fully level up an additional one. Having a high rarity Data/Android was however an easily recognisable weakness in my roster.

This is why I call it a very mixed bag/double edged sword type of pull - a very lucky pull that I am thankful for, but a headache nonetheless.
  • Options
    Sorry for hijacking, but can't seem to post a new thread. So who would you choose in a behold of:

Admiral Riker, Goddess of Empathy Troi and Dancing Uhura?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have none of those, but Troi is in lots of events.
  • Options
    @guest_971896185827328 if this is one of your first legendary then admiral riker at 1/5 would be good for gauntlet I wouldn't pick uhura nice card shame about the stats. Goddess empathy similar scenario to Uhura plus there are better variants of her IMO