Home Make It So!

VIP

I think moreVIP needs to be added. Right now there is 14. Can we make it 20? With continued adding of crew slots and replicater etc

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I asked the admiral for achievements beyond 14. It wasn’t answered so I guess it was a no. Never hurts to ask
  • Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    We’ve answered this question before, but you may not have been participating on the forums then. There are no plans to add additional VIP levels or benefits at this time.
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
    We’ve answered this question before, but you may not have been participating on the forums then. There are no plans to add additional VIP levels or benefits at this time.

I do recall the question of further VIP, I was the one who asked in the last one. I thought perhaps achievements were a different animal than further VIP so I asked in that way instead. Oh well. As I said. Never hurts to ask

• Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    My response was meant for the OP. As for achievements, I don’t have an update on new achievements to share. However the production team is aware of the desire for new and updated achievements, and i believe the are exploring options for a more scalable system than what we currently have.
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
    My response was meant for the OP. As for achievements, I don’t have an update on new achievements to share. However the production team is aware of the desire for new and updated achievements, and i believe the are exploring options for a more scalable system than what we currently have.

My bad. And thank you for the update.

• We’ve answered this question before, but you may not have been participating on the forums then. There are no plans to add additional VIP levels or benefits at this time.

So that's a definite. Maybe😎