Home Engineering Room
Options

'Complete All Daily Missions' Counter Bugged

edited May 2018 in Engineering Room
Uh.......
e9759pafg8di.png
yeah, so this happened. Don't know if this has been reported yet or not.

Comments

• Options
    Ditto.
    Come chat with us on the Star Trek Timelines Discord server: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this on a specific platform? Have you restarted the game?
  • Options
    I restarted this morning to find the same issue. As for the issue platform specific, im not sure as i rarely play on steam, the game crashes constantly on my iOS device and can only be played on my android device. Also i was able to claim my daily 200 honor after completing one more mission,
    zgivm0ro96jc.png
    Didnt recieve an error on my side so id guess the issues is on the server side (just a guess though).
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    This happens to me about once a week. I find it mostly happens when I switch between my iPad and iPhone for gameplay. The weirdness for me is that it will complete all the dailies, but still have missions to complete!

u46fm2kuqh8w.png
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    NoneNone ✭✭✭
    This happens every now and then for me too, with it saying they are complete when there are still some left. Not a huge problem, seeing as I was going to do them anyway.

I have had it go the other way for me before too, with completing them all but the counter still saying I have one more to do.

as1dsmm5jj3x.png
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had this happen a few times and I strictly play on Android but switch between phone and tablet. I've only ever had a situation where I can claim the all daily's early, not this last post where you can't claim even though you finished everything.