Home Make It So!

combine trainers

Since I can't seem to stop collecting these things everywhere all the time and now have 50 billion basics, could we have an option with a slider like on the starbases to combine x# of lower level trainers into the bigger ones which I more frequently use?

Comments

• DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or just add a slider when you use them, and avoid the middle man.
  • DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    Or just add a slider when you use them, and avoid the middle man.

This would be the "proper" way of doing it, instead of the "mini-game" they insist on giving us ... O.o
  • SST - 9of7SST - 9of7 ✭✭✭
    Why even a slider? Click on trainer --> Dialouge box "Use until level:" --> BAM!
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    SST - 9of7 wrote: »
    Why even a slider? Click on trainer --> Dialog box "Use until level:" --> BAM!

That's irrelevant, you either have enough to make it to the next 10 levels up or you stop. Why would I bother getting someone to 45, for example, if I can just get them to 50?

No offense to OP, but one replicated 5* item will literally take care of thousands upon thousands of trainers. Just burn them up. This is NOT an issue.
  • When we use replicator rations now to replicate if I dump in 2 billion of the basic ones but it only needs 5 it'll show 5. So yeah, whatever to make using these insane amount of trainers easier rather than holding down the basic one for an hour and a half.
  • 1z6q97eb6e4n.gif
  • MRNelsonMRNelson ✭✭✭
    I think that since the Replicator already HAS a slider for adding components, it should be relatively easy to implement this for use with the trainers as well. It can really be a PAIN to click (or tap) and hold down the button to add trainers, while trying to stop on the exact number of trainers you want to use. And if you miss, you have to click cancel, and try again!