Home The Bridge

Happy Birthday Marc Alaimo

[BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
Happy Birthday to Marc Alaimo AKA Dukat. gaupf6qrs3nr.jpeg

Dukat was a great character portrayed by an amazing actor. I hope DB have a Dukat pack in the store today.

For the record Dukat did nothing wrong. The occupation of Beige-ore was in the best interest of
Beige-ore’ns, Fight me

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On this day we remember The Alamo
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Haha @ The Alamo ... nice one! And wow, we need a Purrthday Pack for Marc Alaimo and a new 3* Commander Tebok and a 4* Gul Macet (Romulan and Cardassian collection fodder) to honor his Romulan start into his Cardassian career later on. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Brunt, FCABrunt, FCA ✭✭✭
    for my son...for ALL our sons.
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well he got to be the next recurring 4* daily reward! That's something of a birthday honor.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was great at being evil. Not just a one dimensional villain but a multi-faceted one. It is a shame that Discovery did not do better work on their villains.
    Let’s fly!
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was great at being evil. Not just a one dimensional villain but a multi-faceted one. It is a shame that Discovery did not do better work on their villains.

Dukat wasn’t fully fleshed out after a single season, you know.

RennJaxo wrote: »

Dukat wasn’t fully fleshed out after a single season, you know.
    Because DS9 writers knew to be patient and develop their characters, not have their whole character arc in a season. I really like Discovery but they completely failed with their villains in season 1. They were likely trying to throw everything in to ensure a second season, now that they have it I hope they slow the pacing a bit and not try to do so much.
    Let’s fly!
  • [BL] Q wrote: »
    For the record Dukat did nothing wrong. The occupation of Beige-ore was in the best interest of
    Beige-ore’ns, Fight me

Did nothing wrong? Of course he did. He completely messed it up. He actually messed up all things he touched. I suppose he should be called Often Wrong Dukat. Other than that it was very entertaining to watch his efforts in attempt to conquer The Galaxy.
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    [BL] Q wrote: »
    Beige-ore’ns, Fight me

Did nothing wrong? Of course he did. He completely messed it up. He actually messed up all things he touched. I suppose he should be called Often Wrong Dukat. Other than that it was very entertaining to watch his efforts in attempt to conquer The Galaxy.

Heresy and slander if it wasn’t for Cardassia .. Bajor wouldn’t have been able to process ore. Next you’ll probably slander the Kai.

c6hv7atetys3.jpeg
    Beige-ore’ns, Fight me

Heresy and slander if it wasn’t for Cardassia .. Bajor wouldn’t have been able to process ore. Next you’ll probably slander the Kai.

History is written by victors and they called him Often Wrong Dukat... ;P Kai? The only important Kai known to history is friend of Gerda :)
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite Cardassian, next to Kim Kourtney and Khloe.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Beige-ore’ns, Fight me

History is written by victors and they called him Often Wrong Dukat... ;P Kai? The only important Kai known to history is friend of Gerda :)

The Cardssians were at least a century ahead of Bajor in every way! Technologically, culturally - they were the superior race! Fate handed them that, why couldn’t the Bajorans just accept it?! Instead they throw slanderous insults at the man who pulled them into the 24th century

#Dukatdidnothingwrong
  • Flemming wrote: »

Nah, Damar was far more interesting...
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »

64tfigpe8o31.gif
    Flemming wrote: »

Are you insane?

Of course I'm insane. After all I'm fan of Garak, the most interesting Cardassian ever. :)
    Beige-ore’ns, Fight me

The Cardssians were at least a century ahead of Bajor in every way!

And now they are millenium behind Pakleds :)
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Dukat is a favorite, he’s such a good character that went along with the changing political times in DS9
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dukat is a favorite, he’s such a good character that went along with the changing political times in DS9

eb4of0nugljj.gif
  • Dukat is a favorite, he’s such a good character that went along with the changing political times in DS9

Dukat was simply drifting with the stream of events. Garak did not that's why he's much more compelling character.

Dukat was simply drifting with the stream of events. Garak did not that's why he's much more compelling character.

Drifting? He was a driving force in the creation of the civilian government on cardassia and he was the driving force in the creation of the cardassian-dominion alliance. He also was the driving force of the pah raith coup that almost was successful. And he killed a main character, the first main character killed since Yar back in the first season of TNG.
    Let’s fly!
  • S14 Bri S14 Bri ✭✭✭
    lymyg3ep52eo.jpeg
    Still no Possessed Dukat... surely it’s only a matter of time.... DS9 mega event would be ideal
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Let me be clear, Garak is one of my top Trek characters, for a variety of reasons.

The reason I like Dukat so much is one season he’s playing along and you almost forget that he’s a monster and the next he’s trying to destory the galaxy.

Garak sums it up best when he references that he had a chance to kill Dukat years ago while defending the Cardassian goverment from the Klingons.
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...nobody else wants to see 1893 Dukat??

latest?cb=20131122040808&path-prefix=en
  • arjunaarjuna ✭✭✭
    das411 wrote: »
    ...nobody else wants to see 1893 Dukat??

latest?cb=20131122040808&path-prefix=en

I'm your huckleberry
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umm was that from an ST episode?
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the best ones imho
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Time's Arrow? One of the few TNG episodes I haven't watched many timez.
  • PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the way DB subtly compared Dukat with another infamous occupier.

174px-Dominion_Dukat.png

See? Dukat's got one ball.
  • Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    PenguinJim wrote: »

174px-Dominion_Dukat.png

Haha.....Though I'm not sure many will make the WW2 connection
  • Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    PenguinJim wrote: »

True... But look at the size of it 😬