Home Make It So!

New Event Idea: Voyage of the Traveler and a Considerably Different and Cooler Wesley (Half Voyage?)

New Event Idea: Traveler and Wesley Voyage

The Traveler already exists. Maybe a even cooler, with new found powers, Wesley could be 5* too? The Event would be at least half a Voyage format one. Possibly, Picard - D or - E or other, could be psychically linked to Wesley and the Traveler for good advice, and perhaps to be kept apprised as to what is going on, which may effect where Picard is. It - I guess - could be an extraordinary Voyage and fantastical, maybe going through multi-dimensions of space and time, encounter truly new life and new civilizations. Oh, and the Traveler's ship too. Maybe that could be a prize also? I truly envision a way cooler Wesley emerging from this event: like considerably different. It's just an abstract idea or take on the departure of Wesley and the Traveler. I always wondered exactly what happen on that journey or Voyage. -Happy Treks! Turen
Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity