Home The Bridge

Not funny Dabo...

ChaoticDNAChaoticDNA ✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in The Bridge
gr9jqop2on9s.png

Moogie
Moogie's 1 star dress
Moogie's 5 star dress

Of which I win Moogie's 1 star dress, when I'm 7k away from the threshold reward for Moogie's 5 star dress, which is the last item I need to FE.

CURSE YOU RNG!

Anyone else get real winning Dabo picks like this?
Captain Bubble Bobble

Comments

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do dabo every day and have not gotten anything from the top row since the second week of dabo.
    Let’s fly!
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't got anything from the top row but once either and I also dabo daily since its release.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • I find it healthier to pretend the top row of Dabo doesn't exist. I went over a year without winning anything up there before finally getting a 4-star last week.
  • MordackMordack ✭✭✭
    I have never had anything from the top row.
  • I haven't gotten the top row either. It's so out of reach that I get more frustrated when all the items have yellow or green dots except the one that RNG lands on.
  • awklsf5fdci0.png
    The amazing thing is...im also close to getting Ishka's 5 star dress (12,000 vp), and i already fully equipped Will Scarlet...figures!
  • For a long time, I've seen the Dabo as a source of schematics that are used as replicator fuel. Once I accepted this truth my relationship with the Dabo has been quiet peacefull.
  • ChaoticDNAChaoticDNA ✭✭✭
    For a long time, I've seen the Dabo as a source of schematics that are used as replicator fuel. Once I accepted this truth my relationship with the Dabo has been quiet peacefull.

Oh don't get me wrong, I don't really care what comes up in Dabo as I usually expect nothing. If you expect nothing, those few times you get a gem it is nice.

I just found the overwhelming Moogie-ness of it humorous...
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed today that the Dabo had a BUNCH of items for crew that I had recently dismissed. Very frustrating, and a learning moment.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    I noticed today that the Dabo had a BUNCH of items for crew that I had recently dismissed. Very frustrating, and a learning moment.

Unfortunately, I think it considers crew in your re-enlistment (post airlock) screen as current crew. It happens to me all the time if I dismiss my crew before the noon switch over and they are still available to re-enlist. I have gotten Dabo boards half full of items for dismissed characters too.