Home Make It So!

Voyage animation removing recall button

Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
As the title states, there are times when the recall button is removed from the screen so we can see an animation of the crew being used. This is inconvenient at times and a disaster at others. Please make the crew animation smaller or remove it entirely, thank you.

Comments

• P-RexP-Rex ✭✭
    Isn't that part of the voyage challenge though, A slider type timer runs right to left, before the recall button is removed.
    And during that time, inbetween the challenge just done and the next one beginning you are supposed to decide if you want to risk attempting one more challenge or not?
    But once that timer goes, the next challenge is getting attempted and going to cost you anti matter whether you want to do it or not.
    Hence to option to recall when the challenge has begun is removed by the animation.
    Or have i missed the point of that altogether.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I do when that happens is I close it to the galaxy map and then re-enter. The button is always there when I come back in.
  • If you just stay away from the Cuervo Gold it operates just fine. I only indulge in Hot chocolate and have no issues with the Voyage recall when needed. 😎