Home Make It So!
Options

Remove players inactive 180 days or more automatically from fleat

CitizenCitizen ✭✭
edited October 2017 in Make It So!
I am in a fleet that has many of us still active but all leaders other then that of the squads are inactive and most of them over 1.5 years

My preposition is any player that is inactive for over 180 days automaticly removed from fleet if they had been the the leader of the fleat whoever has been in the fleet the longest and not inactive more then 180 days becomes the new leader

My fleet used to work arround the issue with the squads but at this point we have had a few starbase upgrades done and just need a leader to activate the construction robbbing the rest of the fleet the investment and bones of what we have worked on

Comments

• Options
    As long as the player is only removed from squads and ship rankings should be ok as if they ever become active again they can rebuild those and not cause problems for the rest of us
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your fleet admiral has been inactive for 30 days, you can contact support and they will assign a new admiral.

Not the solution you're asking for, but it would address your immediate need, subject to support queue time of course.
  • Options
    I have submitted a ticket and thank you for the suggestion i should have thought about that in the past *facepalm*

but i still think this should be automatic after all if you are inactive for 6 months it would help DB in database queries, allow for a partial archiving inactive players, reduce work orders and still allow any player who comes back to the game to continue where they left off and all the time slightly speeding up the active players due to the reduced overhead on the servers quires by having less items to look at.
  • Options
    ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    That seems fair. I was a little surprised this wasn't the case already actually. I quit for a year, came back and was surprised to find I was still in the fleet.
  • Options
    I’d like to see one other person besides the admiral possess the ability to remove someone from the fleet. I’d also like those two people to have the ability to disband any squad (without having to remove the squad leader from the fleet).
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...