Home Engineering Room
Options

Purchases Broken (Google Play)

edited May 2018 in Engineering Room
At the end of the last event I bought the $15 event deal. The payment was processed (twice) successfully and I got the 'Payment Successful' message in game. It then froze at the 'Hailing Starfleet' message and when I re-opened the game no content had been delivered. I made a dilithium purchase to confirm that this was not just an issue with event packs and got the same result: i.e. payment charged and flagged as successful ingame but no content delivered.
This means that I have been unable to fuse Romulan Picard, revive failed voyages, or make any dilithium or pack purchases for a week now. I have had a ticket open for a week but have had no useful input from CS, not even an ETA. I have sent details of all purchases to CS.

Shan, can you please look at this issue. 2 of my accounts are F2P by choice, I value the freedom to continue spending like a drunken sailor on the 3rd.
Officer - Second Star to the Right
Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
Fleet for Serious Gamers/Trekkers

Officer - VIP 0 Heroes (SkinterTailor)
Officer - VIP 0 Champions (SkintestTailor)

Comments

• Options
    Bump - still no updates

• Options
    So given that I'm out of mobile coverage for 2 days of the upcoming event, I guess that's no Virtuoso Doctor for me

• Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan @Black Pebble this ticket has been sat on for a week with no updates. can you help out tinker here? I'm not sure if the CS person assigned to this ticket fell off the face of the earth, but that's pretty poor service. Help a guy out. (ticket # 424953)
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan @Black Pebble this ticket has been sat on for a week with no updates. can you help out tinker here? I'm not sure if the CS person assigned to this ticket fell off the face of the earth, but that's pretty poor service. Help a guy out. (ticket # 424953)

FYI tagging me does nothing.
    Also TinkerTailor has already contacted me for this and it is being handled.
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    In all fairness

Tink heard nothing from CS for a few days
    He tried to escalate by pming you and didn't hear back for several days

So you'll have to forgive me for doing whatever I can to bring light to what was a dormant response to a high priority case, in which support response was minimal to non-existent.

/SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
  • Options
    Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    So given that I'm out of mobile coverage for 2 days of the upcoming event, I guess that's no Virtuoso Doctor for me

It depends on the days. If you go hard on the two days you are around you can still get top 1000
  • Options
    No fix yet, but I have compensation for the dil purchases so I can rejoin the pod for a while

• Options
    Any update on when the app will be fixed for Purchasing.....24 hours I have been waiting now for extra crystals to get my crew through its voyage....it’s not good enough.....anyone else having issues....IOS
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any update on when the app will be fixed for Purchasing.....24 hours I have been waiting now for extra crystals to get my crew through its voyage....it’s not good enough.....anyone else having issues....IOS

There is no known issue with purchases atm, I see that you have submitted a ticket, thank you.
    However if you provide receipts etc please do so by attaching a pdf or a screenshot to your email.
    Only receipts from the iTunes if it is an iOS purchase. Thank you!