Home Fleet Central
Options

NCC UK Midlands - recruiting

AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all, we are looking for active captains who hit over 100 daily targets and play because they simply enjoy playing.
We have 8 free spaces with a L43 starbase. Look us up and join if interested.
(you don't have to be from the UK midlands!)
Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266

Comments

• Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm bumping this thread and making a new call:
    NCC UK MIDLANDS are recruiting.
    We are a relaxed fleet with a L57 starbase. Our only requirements are you are an active captain at least at Level 30. We are restricted, so please don't hesitate to submit a join request.

You don't need to be from the UK Midlands to join! If I could change the fleet name, I would!!
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am bumping the thread once again and making a fresh call:
    NCC UK MIDLANDS has 14 spaces. We are now an open fleet with no restrictions whatsoever. Our only stipulation is that you are active and contribute to the starbase.

We are now a Level 105 starbase and you don't need to be from the UK Midlands to join.