Home The Bridge

Last week event "A Logical Reaction"

Do we know what type of event this is supposed to be? I haven't found anything but maybe I missed it.

If unknown, what's your best bet? We haven't had an expedition so far. My guess would be hybrid faction/expedition.
Admiral of the Québec Alliance Fleet. Joignez-vous à nous.

Comments

• Full faction 3 factions
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "4th week" events for both other mega events were hybrid faction/expedition.

I suppose that makes it a little more likely to be it, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was something else. I think full faction is the next most likely, since we haven't had one yet this mega and it's a very common event type.
  • 7 day expedition :D
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • [RotP]Ran Airen[RotP]Ran Airen ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I don't know that it makes a difference but the final Klingon event, Blood for Blood, was Hybrid faction/galaxy. It was the previous week, The Heart of the Empire, that was the Hybrid faction/expedition.
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope it's Expedition, since we haven't had one of those in forever.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    My money is on yet another galaxy or galaxy hybrid, though I don't want it to be.
  • IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    I would bet on it being a hybrid Faction/Expedition.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    My money is on yet another galaxy or galaxy hybrid, though I don't want it to be.

Yeah, this is where my money is too. Galaxy's are easy money, they've permanently removed decent faction events, and as mentioned by others, I fully expect them to coast along for the foreseeable future in minimum work/maintenance mode.
    Changes were slow and mistakes high in with a full boat, and now that half of DB's ship crew have been airlocked with the crew slots removed, I don't expect that to change.

I suppose the worst possible event is a good possibility ,galaxy/expedition hybrid with the expedition last.
    Pallidyne wrote: »

Yeah, this is where my money is too. Galaxy's are easy money, they've permanently removed decent faction events, and as mentioned by others, I fully expect them to coast along for the foreseeable future in minimum work/maintenance mode.
    Changes were slow and mistakes high in with a full boat, and now that half of DB's ship crew have been airlocked with the crew slots removed, I don't expect that to change.

I suppose the worst possible event is a good possibility ,galaxy/expedition hybrid with the expedition last.

That would be something new. With the roster now, I doubt that would be the case. I believe all previous hybrids started Faction whether they were expedition or galaxy for phase 2.
  • I'm still waiting to see how Voyages tie in with the current Mega-Event... Maybe Event #4?
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
    Captain Q wrote: »
    I'm still waiting to see how Voyages tie in with the current Mega-Event... Maybe Event #4?

They Already do! You get chrons for the never ending Galaxy events!
  • Pallidyne wrote: »
    Captain Q wrote: »
    I'm still waiting to see how Voyages tie in with the current Mega-Event... Maybe Event #4?

They Already do! You get chrons for the never ending Galaxy events!

:s I was hoping for something more sophisticated... Like how Voyages actions would have more interaction and therefore allow us to earn VP like in expeditions and Galaxy events...

Oh well... One can dream...
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Caches give you regular Victory points, scaling up after dilemmas, and dilemmas give big rewards depending on the answer given. Sounds like fun!
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    If its faction/expedition with young Sarek and young Mudd it will make up for all this galaxy nonsense
  • It's Young Sarek, Mudd, and Wesley. That's what I heard.
  • FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    I donno..
    Doesn't sound very mega event like with out a new Janeway in there somehow.
    Maybe her grandmother who was a commador in Starfleet during the Discovery timeline will be the final events 5* lol
    I donno..
    Maybe her grandmother who was a commador in Starfleet during the Discovery timeline will be the final events 5* lol

There was a new Janeway. She was a 2*
    Well its Thursday, do you think we'll get the non-spoiler info before the weekend?
  • 7 day expedition :D

Here hold my C4 for me...

• I donno..

I actually think putting in someone into Discovery like that if done correctly would be kinda cool.
  • Pretty sure we'll get young-ish Sarek. Also, probably a klingon. We've only had one so far and they were supposed to be the focus of the series.
    Admiral of the Québec Alliance Fleet. Joignez-vous à nous.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure we'll get young-ish Sarek. Also, probably a klingon. We've only had one so far and they were supposed to be the focus of the series.

We may have a second Klingon depending on if the fan speculation is correct or not.
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given the event title and using Vulcan logic I'm going out on a limb here and saying 5* Sarek for the final event
  • [BL] Q wrote: »
    Given the event title and using Vulcan logic I'm going out on a limb here and saying 5* Sarek for the final event

He will be the new 2* Cadet threshold reward. :D
    •SSR Delta Flyers•