Home The Bridge

Is This A Normal Pull?

I’d normally consider myself a bit of a veteran at pulls and such but this one seemed weird to me. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten THREE of the same crew member before. I know it’s just one of the rares but I’ve never seen it. Two, yes, but three!? Is this normal? Does this happen to other people? Or is this some kind of glitch I’ve never seen before?

j4lhmifl6zxc.png
Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.

Comments

• While not normal, it's also not that rare unfortunately

SSR Noob
    Spoiler of spoils
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen a triple - I forget who it was but it was actually handy, I was working on Rares for the collection and didn't have them, so there they were ready to level and freeze right away, no citations needed.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep her. You need three of her to get the mini game.
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭

What mini game?
  • Hunter247 wrote: »

What mini game?

He’s joking.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • 1x 4* and 9x nothing.
    Yes, it's normal.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hunter247 wrote: »

What mini game?

The Ktarian Headset (as featured in the TNG episode 'The Game'). It's an "Easter egg" within STT. Lefler is one of the 3 crew members needed in order to get it. Details in this thread.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • edited May 2018
    I've seen on the forum a pull that had 4 of a 3* crewmen on the same pull!
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭

What mini game?

He’s joking.

Actually, no he's not. There really is a mini-game
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

What mini game?

He’s joking.

Zann needs to play the game.... It's your turn Zann.... play the game
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's not supposed to happen. you can ticket and get a 3* of your choice
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I know is I LOVE my FREE Premium Pull from the Event:

k5hjkz76rqjv.png
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Hunter247 wrote: »

What mini game?

He’s joking.

That’s just weird. I already have Lefler so I guess I just need to immortalize her.
  • z2imoryxoxwx.png
    "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that"
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vorik is the best character in this game. It's an honor to receive him.
  • It actually used to be pretty common back when event pulls boosted the rates for rare versions of the event crew.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Triple? Trip would be proud, butt I've had FOUR 3* Deanna Trois in a single 10x pull during the Deanna Troi event (fourth mega week) and to top it off, the behold had Rakal Troi, Bridge Officer Troi and some other medical gurl in it (I think Keeler or Rihanna).
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • z2imoryxoxwx.png

0d1c8mit0v6u.jpg
    (image not mine)

This always made me laugh, but... There was that one faction event during the Vulcan/Rommie mega that had a zillion engineering slots and no engineering event crew, and my one Vorik was being used to shreds... I would have spent a decent amount of dilithium for an army of Voriks...so now it makes me nod knowingly in agreement, lol.
  • All I know is I LOVE my FREE Premium Pull from the Event:

k5hjkz76rqjv.png

Congratulations, but since he was added to the portal, he's not that rare anymore. It is nice to get someone you don't have for free anyway.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who wants to play??? lol