Home The Bridge

Thankies For DYS VIP Compensation :)

JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
There was an e-meow in my inbox this murrning telling me the missing VIP points as well as the Dilithium and some extra Dilithium had been added due to a previous fail. I didn't even meowtice! Thankies anyway. :) I guess others were affected as well then.
"Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")

Comments

• There was an e-meow in my inbox this murrning telling me the missing VIP points as well as the Dilithium and some extra Dilithium had been added due to a previous fail. I didn't even meowtice! Thankies anyway. :) I guess others were affected as well then.

Just curious... What's your strategy for writing posts in order to include the "meows" and "-urrrrs?" Do you add them while writing, or write it first and then go back and edit?
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    The post up there is unedited, I always write them as I like. :) I don't always do it, it depends on my mood. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what did you get? I didn't get any email this morning.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    There was no attachment, butt they edited the ameownt of Dilithium and VIP pointz, I could see it after relogging. :)

• the meow thing should be saved for rare occasions, or Supertroopers. anything more is just borderline weird.

gbyfaymhyadg.jpg

SSR Noob
    Spoiler of spoils
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks that DB meowticed it and compensated those uf us who were affected without much hassle. :)
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Comment moderated. ˜Shan
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know, a Romeowlan Cat-lady wouldn't be the wuuuurst thing in the universe! ;)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just read those posts as if they are from an episode of Red Dwarf.
  • Emmett KEmmett K ✭✭✭
    I figured it be more then like 650 ish crystals for VIP 14 when I saw I had extra and an email. Not sure how much VIP the DYC gives though
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    I got the email but I am not sure if I actually got the VIP. I was quite close to a boundary so I would have expected it to take me into the next bracket - although I am not sure how much I should have got
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Comment removed, report and don't engage. ˜Shan
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Yateball wrote: »
    Comment moderated. ˜Shan

A32pRLD.gif

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"