Home Make It So!
Options

Ex Astris, Scientia [Advanced]

JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
As I have suggested already in the old forum, I'd love to see an advanced version of "EAS" for the cadet challenge days. We have three normal EAS's, so one of those three (maybe Wednesday or Friday) could be morphed into an Advanced one, similar to the already existing Advanced UF (Sunday) and ACF (Saturday).

That way some of our rare crew such as Commander Chekov, Commander Scott, Command Wrap Kirk etc. would get some mileage.
"Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What might be interesting is if they gave everyone a choice as to whether to run the daily missions in normal (Cadet) mode or advanced (Rare) mode, with different rewards for each version, of course.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed, that would be a sweet alternative. Good suggestion, Data! :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    What might be interesting is if they gave everyone a choice as to whether to run the daily missions in normal (Cadet) mode or advanced (Rare) mode, with different rewards for each version, of course.

Now that's an interesting twist.
  • Options
    I like the idea too.
  • Options
    I fifth that idea. Set the weekend ones to merits and honor and all 7 have a choice of cadet or rare challenge.