Home Make It So!

DB, how about achievements for....

Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
1. The Arena Double
2. The Arena Triple
3. Gauntlet single match score 5000+
4. Gauntlet single match score 6000+
5. Starbase level 100 (you knew I would mention this)
6. Voyages reaching 8 hrs without refill

Anyone else think of other ones?

Trista

Comments

• Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    Number of shuttles run, starbase components donated, number of crew fully equipped, number of crew immortalized (beyond 350), number of scans (above 3)
  • Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always been a fan of "negative" achievements.

Faction missions failed
    Gauntlet rounds lost

There doesn't necessarily need to be a reward associated with these things, but they're fun metrics to have.
    If there were rewards for those, it could help prevent discouragement for new players.
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭

Faction missions failed
    Gauntlet rounds lost

There doesn't necessarily need to be a reward associated with these things, but they're fun metrics to have.

I would absolutely love that. Arena battles failed, too.

It makes losing a lot more fun.
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    No rewards for failures please. It takes the competition out of it. Besides we already get rewarded for failing arena battles cause the attempts to towards your daily goals.
  • PinkyfirstPinkyfirst ✭✭✭

Faction missions failed
    Gauntlet rounds lost

I really like the thought. It isn't so much negative as it is a part of the game. Over the course of playing a game heavily based on rng, you will lose---it's unavoidable. I have had gauntlet days where regardless of good matchups, I still lose the majority of rounds. Likewise with the arwna, especially in Commander.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    In order to stir up more activity on the forums, they could give achievement rewards for badges and levels. I have gotten a bunch of badges and just hit level three so I was wondering this morning, how could this be useful? When I read this post, bingo, new achievement.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe collecting all possible stars in a Galaxy Mission Episode is quite an achievement & would like to see it rewarded in Achievements.
    Could also reward the same for collecting all possible stars in Cadet Missions.
    bw1xunhmnlkb.jpg
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/1220/image-inside-additions-to-achievements#latest

Honoring all factions

Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I believe collecting all possible stars in a Galaxy Mission Episode is quite an achievement & would like to see it rewarded in Achievements.
    bw1xunhmnlkb.jpg
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/1220/image-inside-additions-to-achievements#latest

Honoring all factions

Almost there. Need 20% on Dominion. 😀
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bw1xunhmnlkb.jpg

Honoring all factions

That took longest for me. A. Because it took so long to get them factioned in an event and B. For some reason scans don’t give Dominion transmissions

bw1xunhmnlkb.jpg

Honoring all factions

That took longest for me. A. Because it took so long to get them factioned in an event and B. For some reason scans don’t give Dominion transmissions

I got them done at a decent pace because I would regularly run double reward shuttles overnight on factions that gave me high success rate probabilities as opposed to running shuttles out of need for some component. This meant running factions below honour level most overnights. I ran them in pairs working two at a time to give me variable components. The last pair was Hirogen and Dominion since they had the fewest characters. Finished Hirogen a couple of days before I wrote the post. 😀
  • Capt. Pete OwenCapt. Pete Owen ✭✭✭✭
    I just got my last star from the Galaxy Map.
    Gutted there are no rewards for this achievement.
    m9ov9wwpm1qf.png
    Joined game 6th March 2016
  • Another vote for having some achievements for critting all nodes in both story episodes and cadet challenges. Only 2 stars left to go on the map for me!
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I <3 'chievos. Bring 'em all on. I support this thread. Pretty much all of it.
    Farewell 🖖