Home The Bridge

New crew in Vault: prophet Sarah Sisko

2»

Comments

• DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Sarah’s stats alone don’t seem that great, I suspect she’s solid for voyages.
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    Not 100% sure as I can’t check the lvl 100 spreadsheet at work, but I think Sarah is the second best voyage crew after first officer burnham

Your suspicion is correct.

8ma0yx1huc66.png
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    After many pulls the best I got were The Keeper, a final star on Assimilated Tuvok, and my first Commander Nevesa. Oh I also got back the entire Horta who I had airlocked and probably will again (just don't care for her and I need room).

So this was a complete bust for me regarding the actual featured crew. I had Torres and K'Ehleyr immortalized so I knew there was a slight risk in getting the pack, but I don't have any of the golds immortalized, I only have 2 stars on both Troi and Crusher.

Oh well, at least my boyfriend is ecstatic. He got Sarah and that's the one crew he's been wanting in game for so long.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • I'm happy they made / gave us Sarah Sisko, however i don't think the artwork captured her at all, IMO.
    0edcv4x1nhub.jpg
    q7yyh9cl1jre.jpg
    fyay0qhc6j0t.jpg
    w1s7qtcz54ad.jpg
    4dg7nx7o219i.jpg

“You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Got 2 Torreses (already FF), 1 K'Eylehr (second Star on her) - and a Sarah!
  • [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    2 pulls, Sarah Sisko and Torres (airlocked). needed Horta but didn't get it.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    20dqlf03pwm5.png

Damn, didn’t see that coming. I’ll take it, but was going for an AoS Crusher or Liason Torres. Not complaining though.
  • al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Have Horta in freezer so didn't even tried. I know how it go for me.
  • Tried twice, first all honor second a 3rd star on AoS Crusher.
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going for Sarah/Crusher. Got Momma Troi, 2 K'Eylyrs a Torres and 2 Hortas. And a 1701 Sisko in a begold.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    Not 100% sure as I can’t check the lvl 100 spreadsheet at work, but I think Sarah is the second best voyage crew after first officer burnham

Yes, but her skills are the same three as Surak.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proffitt Sarah Sisko is a great card for sure, butt the risk is too high for me hitting one of the immortal golds besides her. I have Surak and he's quite similar (except he's SCI primary and DIP secondary) for voyages. I'll wait for her to appear in the portals in 2020 or so. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proffitt Sarah Sisko is a great card for sure, butt the risk is too high for me hitting one of the immortal golds besides her. I have Surak and he's quite similar (except he's SCI primary and DIP secondary) for voyages. I'll wait for her to appear in the portals in 2020 or so. :)

You are being very optimistic, which is great.

I'm just trying to figure out if you are optimistic because you think that she will be in the portal by 2020 or are you optimistic because you think the game will still be around in 2020? Heh.