Home The Bridge

Dabo items for unreleased crew

Just got a alan-a-dale 1* shirt from Dabo. Is this how [AA]Sisko is first to finish almost all the crew? Whatever happened to "personalized" Dabo?

0e17yes734t1.png

Comments

• This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once a Crews avatar is in the game, the entire build usually is and crew will leak into dabo from time to time.
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just because it's "personalized" doesn't mean every single item is "personalized".
  • Yes. Sisko was able to get First to Max on 118 crew thanks to 1* uniform patterns from Dabo.

LOL so smug. Thank you for your helpful response. You know darn well I was referring to the new crew was showering up in Dabo not just their outfits.
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Build up your inventory so you don't have to farm anything and it's easy.
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Sisko was able to get First to Max on 118 crew thanks to 1* uniform patterns from Dabo.

LOL so smug. Thank you for your helpful response. You know darn well I was referring to the new crew was showering up in Dabo not just their outfits.

I believe the term you were looking for is sarcastic. Smug would be more pleased with himself than cutting.
  • He was being both.
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    KISD is correct. I was both being sarcastic, while loving, with my retort, but it had an overwhelming stench of smugness as well - seeing how I was sooooo proud of that lovely little nugget of a post.

Now, to your original question - when server pushes happen before the packs drop, like today, new cards show up in Dabo before the packs are available. In theory, someone could be lucky, have one of the new cards, clear Dabo to get it, and cite it all the way to 100 and 4/4 or 5/5 - a full day before anyone else even has a shot.

That has happened..... maybe twice in the recent form of the game.
    How does Sisko or SilverRose get F2M on all the crew? Or Paladin27? Or Artaniel? Or old school names Like Andrew? or Ryan?

Money. Luck. That's it. They play a very, very different game than 99.9% of everyone else. You don't see those names asking for crew slots, nor do you see them bemoaning the latest shuttle bug.
  • edited May 2018
    I respect your honesty. :D

Just so I'm clear, I wasn't complaining about the F2M people, I was just asking if this was a thing. I've never seen content for unreleased crew in Dabo before but I had heard rumors. And I ALWAYS play Dabo at least 2 spine every day for almost 2 years.
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's just say that the upper upper crust of players I just mentioned can get ANY crew in the game, level them from 1-100 and never spend a chron. Every item is yellow & buildable all the way up.

That's from being at what's considered the "end game" stage - where you have every possible crew at Level 100, nothing to spend chrons or reps on. So you have items that you replicate every day to establish a good base of, and you farm common items with chrons in preparation for Galaxy events or upcoming crew.