Home Engineering Room
Options

Seriously Low Replicator Rations from Voyage

I am posting this here to see if I am alone on this. I have had 2 voyages in the last couple weeks that both were at least 8hr voyages and combined they netted me a total of 5 blue rep rations. I get that RNG has to be taken into account, but this seems a little extreme seeing as I regularly get between 15-25 for a 6hr voyage. Has anyone else noticed this happening to them?

Comments

• Options
    My best are still roughly 4 hr voyages, but on avg I take in about 10-20 rare rep rats. On the other hand, I've had a great number of voyages where I literally netted zero. None. Of any kind. And was dismayed...
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happens off and on all the time in my experience. Sometimes I get a low amount, or a few times zero, rep rats other times a bunch. Sometimes the only crew I get are from dilemmas while other times I get a bunch more. Sometimes in 8 hours I get 300 chrons, other times 700. It often feels like if I get a lot of one of those then I get a lot less of one or both of the others. Of course that could be perception bias.
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    I am posting this here to see if I am alone on this. I have had 2 voyages in the last couple weeks that both were at least 8hr voyages and combined they netted me a total of 5 blue rep rations. I get that RNG has to be taken into account, but this seems a little extreme seeing as I regularly get between 15-25 for a 6hr voyage. Has anyone else noticed this happening to them?
    Sometimes you get forty purples, sometimes you don't even get green and usually something in between. That is pretty normal.