Home The Bridge

My best Merit pull

So I got two 4* from one pull

z7stlepcusna.png

Lucky me right? But then....

2f3tx2ka5hah.png

No I'm not mad or upset or anything like that, just thought I'd share this bit of bad luck.

P.S. can we have more crew slots? Please....

Comments

• Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    Why do a merit pull if you are short on space?
  • Also, check through your Lvl 1 crew and airlock some. Neither of those two, nor Klaa are worth keeping since you appear to not be a new player.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • edited May 2018
    Also, check through your Lvl 1 crew and airlock some. Neither of those two, nor Klaa are worth keeping since you appear to not be a new player.

I agree with this (leveled and froze TA Seven and never bothered leveling up Ardra) except for the part about Klaa, he is great for the arena...but then...
    8g3pbpk09dym.png
    I keep at least (but usually more than) 5 slots available at all times. EDIT: also do keep Alan-a-dale as he was fairly easy to level (mine is done save a few basic power cells and casings plus a basic PADD needed to finish his last 2 items) and if you got all the threshold rewards (and with the op's chroniton count that should be no problem), you can level him and vault him quite easily.
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your going to have to make a few decisions otherwise you won't be able to compete in events. With that many chrons you can probably finish off both Geordi and Vic, level a few 3/4's and put some honor on them, and spend some dil on crew slots. You may even be able to freeze some greens and blues (I live on 4 of each). That should help.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    Ive gotten a handlefull of crew that has helped. I omce got a Dark Ages McCoy to whcih I felt like I actually won something for a change
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I think folks are missing something
    Both Purples he got are labeled "duplicate" meaning he has them both FF already.

That's sucky when you get 2 purples and neither one are helpful
  • IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    Hunter247 wrote: »

Perhaps he was hoping a pull would give him a final Star for someone, and thereby free up space.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irial wrote: »
    Hunter247 wrote: »

Perhaps he was hoping a pull would give him a final Star for someone, and thereby free up space.

That would be terrible logic lol.