Home The Bridge

The 2500 chronitons reward corrected : is there a time limit to claim it

edited May 2018 in The Bridge
When will the message expire?
Can I hold on to it for say couple of weeks.

Comments

• This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    25k and I would still be tapping 12 hours later. The 2,500 will never expire .
  • DubstoniousDubstonious ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Huge chron awards before Galaxy events just makes everyone tap more :(

decisions-39041049_lrg.jpg
  • 25,000? Yeah don't we all wish.
    "I would have told him anything. Anything at all. But more than that, I believed that I could see...five lights."
    ~Captain Picard ST:TNG Chain of Command

Link to my list of helpful spreadsheets, websites, threads, and help for all players!

ST:TNG Crew Addition Wish List:

Mariachi Q - Déjà Q Quote - But I feel like celebrating! - Thank You!
    H.M.S. Pinafore Data - Insurrection Quote - And his fist be ever ready for a knockdown blow. - Thank You!
    Rascal Picard/Guinan - Rascals Quote - I want to see my father!
    Kivas Fajo - The Most Toys Quote - What a marvelous contradiction. A military pacifist!
    Batai - The Inner Light Quote - This tree is our symbol. Our affirmation of life.
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard - All Good Things Quote - You said it was earl grey. I'd swear it was darjeeling. - Thank You!
    B-4 - Nemesis Quote - Why do you have a shiny head? - Thank You!
    Zero G Worf - First Contact Quote - Assimilate this!
  • Huge chron awards before Galaxy events just makes everyone tap more :(

decisions-39041049_lrg.jpg

Yep, almost equivalent to the holiday Bev blunder except without the pressure to use it before it expirers. So, I guess there's that. I'll save my fingers for another event. Bye bye Doc.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only time I ever saw a time limit was on arena rank reward. I did not know they could have a time limit. That said, if there was a time limit you would see how much time you have to claim it.

So no time limit on when you can claim the 2500 Chron.
  • I've got chronos saved in my messages from before starbases came out. So they shouldn't expire. Like WlsoMag said the only ones that expire are battle arena rewards.
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    I've got chronos saved in my messages from before starbases came out. So they shouldn't expire. Like WlsoMag said the only ones that expire are battle arena rewards.

The arena rewards expiring is for an obvious reason as otherwise we would save them for a ship we dont already have
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hunter247 wrote: »
    I've got chronos saved in my messages from before starbases came out. So they shouldn't expire. Like WlsoMag said the only ones that expire are battle arena rewards.

The arena rewards expiring is for an obvious reason as otherwise we would save them for a ship we dont already have

Actually, arena rewards have had timers since before they started changing which schems were offered monthly. They used the same schems in the arena for a solid year or more, and all the rewards had the timers.

I figured it was so that you had to log in at least once every three days if you wanted to collect them all.
  • edited May 2018
    I'd be interested to know how many players "Thresholded and out" this event. I suspect this "gift" opened a few peoples eyes to the futility of competing for rank this time around, it certainly did mine.

I remember the time I turned up at the startline for the London Marathon only to be told they were moving the startline five miles down the road. All competitors had to run there in order start the marathon. So at least it was a fair field. Oh, no I don't, I made that up because that would just be silly.

On a positive note I managed to immortalise Mintaken Troi and Alan A Dale with the gift. These went straight into cryo to free up two slots so Im now able to start running around the hamster wheel again.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be interested to know how many players "Thresholded and out" this event. I suspect this "gift" opened a few peoples eyes to the futility of competing for rank this time around, it certainly did mine.

I remember the time I turned up at the startline for the London Marathon only to be told they were moving the startline five miles down the road. All competitors had to run there in order start the marathon. So at least it was a fair field. Oh, no I don't, I made that up because that would just be silly.

On a positive note I managed to immortalise Mintaken Troi and Alan A Dale with the gift. These went straight into cryo to free up two slots so Im now able to start running around the hamster wheel again.

Before the gift I was considering going for rank to put the final two stars on Vic that I needed...I wasn’t sure I would do it initially but I was sure I wouldn’t do it once I saw my in-game mail.
  • DaavikDaavik ✭✭
    I reached the threshold and decided to quit but I went ahead and turned in the 2500 with a supply kit and then did farming for the next galaxy,