Home Engineering Room
Options

Voyage ended immediately, no option to continue, all rewards lost

First time I’ve had this happen. My voyage had gone 6 hours and 8 minutes. I waited until I went just below 30 anti-matter left and was not in the middle of a failure.

I hit the recall button, and all I saw was a message that the voyage failed. No option to continue with dilithium, I was just dumped back to the galaxy screen with a black voyage box where I could start over.

Kind of a bummer.

Comments

• Options
    I have had the -30 antimatter also happen upon initiating recall also. I think what happens is that a hazard is about to load next even though the timer hasn't completed its countdown to the next segment. It auto loads the next segment before recall and boom you get hit with the hazard.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shy hint: Never recall below 30 antimatter left. Always do it with at least 32 or 33 antimatter left to make sure the lag won't hit you. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    CS actually recommends recalling at 150 antimatter.
  • Options
    MarqMarq ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I recalled a voyage at 16 antimatter (as i usually do, hazard to drop it below 30 and wait for two more events for rewards - never an issue). Then I recalled, the ship was actually recalled and the timer running, even when i returned to mission screen. Then back to system view, checked what items i needed, back to mission screen but it showed a failed voyage all of the sudden. Ticketed DB, no timely response, paid up my dil and now the timer is continuing but no events or hazards, instead this (see screencap) when I just payed for a fully replenished hold of antimatter....

Also, do any of you guys and remember how great Erin's initial description of the voyages feature was? How it will supposedly define your own star trek universe and change characters storylines, and how it would transform the game to a state where collecting and levelling was not the primary goal anymore? Well, meh on that.

8qk8hmvsd9uq.png
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happened to me this morning as well. Voyage is stuck. Submitting a ticket.
  • Options
    So far 2 voyages have "failed" this one sucked because I had spent dil on continues. Is this even supposed to happen? Makes no sense.
  • Options
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    CS actually recommends recalling at 150 antimatter.

If they recommend this somewhere, why isn't it recommended more publicly? And more to the point, why even bother with a number if the number becomes arbitrary? May as well have a series of coloured dots and we should recall on two blues and a yellow if the information needs to be learned and told rather than worked out.

Sounds like their recommendation is a temporary measure suggested to get round the bug they haven't fixed yet, which is a different thing to a proper recommendation.