Home The Bridge

That was close!

1ysi8dflsufx.png
Came back just in time to recover this voyage!
Talk about cutting it close!

Comments

• Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can you even recall with 0???
    Shouldn't the game just auto count that as a failure and require you to refresh the dilithium or abandon?
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Check this out7dbkidtfxyvj.png
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • The hazard Icon appears on the left before the hazard begins. If you hit recall within a couple seconds the voyage ending hazard will start but you can still recall it. So that’s like a -11 AM
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • =GBP= Bear=GBP= Bear ✭✭✭
    The damn thing waited until it came home before telling me the good news. Failure!
    I'd have rather had it fail at zero AM and give me the choice to refuel or abandon the voyage! The rewards weren't anything spectacular, other than the chrons I wanted for the event - instead my crew were tied up for several hours with nothing to show at the end...
    A bug? Who knows? But it was very annoying, thinking I was coming home with a nice load of chrons to spend on the event, only to find it actually failed several hours earlier!
    Meh.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Tough one. I think they made a fix a while back for recalls so maybe if you put in a ticket they can reimburse you the chronitons or something.
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good cautionary tale.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    vd6r1kbppow2.jpg

I think that's as close as I ever want to cut it...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've recalled with 1 a couple of times now when I got distracted, but have never seen a zero...
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    =GBP= Bear wrote: »
    The damn thing waited until it came home before telling me the good news. Failure!
    I'd have rather had it fail at zero AM and give me the choice to refuel or abandon the voyage! The rewards weren't anything spectacular, other than the chrons I wanted for the event - instead my crew were tied up for several hours with nothing to show at the end...
    A bug? Who knows? But it was very annoying, thinking I was coming home with a nice load of chrons to spend on the event, only to find it actually failed several hours earlier!
    Meh.

File ticket. You should have been given the option to revive. Rather than getting a failure on return.

Wendell you probably will get failure on return. Again you should have gotten revive option.
    But not sure, for me when this happened, hazard but managed to click recall, it immediately failed. If you do fail file ticket.
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can you even recall with 0???
    Shouldn't the game just auto count that as a failure and require you to refresh the dilithium or abandon?

I sometimes recall on one, but the server does another one or two clicks and the AM goes down. Next time you recall, take a mental note of the amount of AM left and the last message. Go out and come back in a few minutes later, and they might change.
  • AHSOG2AHSOG2 ✭✭✭
    I've ticketed this before. If you push recall fast enough at the last failure, you can get it to recall, only to fail when it arrives. CS said to leave it pending and not click Complete, if you contact them, they can fix it, but if you do complete it and start another, they are picky about it, but can help you out by returning Chronitons, etc. Problem is that a) you don't know about the failure before you click Complete, and b) you can't send any new Voyage while you want for CS to fix it.
  • I usually recall between 1-10 left.
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually recall anywhere from 1-60 - basically if I know I'm not going to make it through 2 hazards to get the next voyage reward, it's time to hit the recall button.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    I usually recall anywhere from 1-60 - basically if I know I'm not going to make it through 2 hazards to get the next voyage reward, it's time to hit the recall button.

I tend to recall after the 6 hour event, but I don't get the low AM alerts (which I suspect will never get resolved!) so anything longer than that is a risk.

I have had a few cases where I have been watching and have managed to catch at 3 or 4 but usually I tend to be more cautious
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Hunter247 wrote: »

I tend to recall after the 6 hour event, but I don't get the low AM alerts (which I suspect will never get resolved!) so anything longer than that is a risk.

I have had a few cases where I have been watching and have managed to catch at 3 or 4 but usually I tend to be more cautious

Usually, my low hazard AM alert is there around 150-200. Sometimes I don't get it so perhaps its not a glitch. I think if my device loses server connection even just briefly and then connects again I get some glitches like this. You might have the same issue. Exiting and logging back into the game refreshes everything properly.
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just calculate an approximate time remaining and tell a bot to send me a message in that amount of time.
  • Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    I just calculate an approximate time remaining and tell a bot to send me a message in that amount of time.

Same, lol
    ~ seeking out new life
  • I usually like to live on the edge, if i have over 1500 am and both primary skills over 10,000 ill let my voyage go past the 6 hour mark. Only had one fail so far using that strategy and that was at 7 hours 56 minutes