Home The Bridge

Will Cap'n Archer ever be in an event?

S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭

Will Cap'n Archer ever be in an event? 110 votes

No
7%
Sabine of AthensZombie Squirrel StygianWWIII Flying Ace RimmerMission Impos-T’PolAlfaBetaRikerWasNumber1NSEA Protector 1999 8 votes
Never
5%
[TUFG] SiguardPallidyneThis Sisko1Hassinator[DB:LOL] eXo | KurrostanzaEmmett K 6 votes
When the hell freezes over
46%
ReginoldJuddJeanLucKirkAviTrekCaptain_WhoCaptain TFmilamber42Captain DurfFor Cardassia[GoT] jess-gayProsserJhamel William T. Riker[QH] He-Who-MeowsLady GaghgaghJim SteeleGrumpfer[DB - Do Better]   ProwlerCaptain QbarrydancerRNGeverything 51 votes
Yes
40%
uss_bonaventurePeachtree RexKnight RangerCaptainUnderpants[NDQ] Joker41NAMRocpileguest_7456V.MagisseCaptain NelsonJim Raynor[CAB595] Emrys Myrddinlittlestoatie[SJ] Admiral Akit<G>e  Roonis[BL] Q (CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]JayBeezyPhotonKimOdo Marmarosa 45 votes

Comments

• Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    My vote is my vote, but what I really want of course is as soon as possible.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    We got Scotty, we'll get Kes. Archer's day will come
  • SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    Hope not.

Well, maybe when I want a weekend off...
  • Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I have a feeling the staff must be treating it as a running joke by this point. They're seeing how long they can stretch not doing one, then will surprise us with an Archerpalooza.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a feeling the staff must be treating it as a running joke by this point. They're seeing how long they can stretch not doing one, then will surprise us with an Archerpalooza.

I have the feeling when they do, it will be murderous for the top 1000.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • [10F] Belle'Anna [10F] Belle'Anna ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no option for LOL.

Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great answer choice, so I went with frozen hell. :)

However, I think Archie will at some point be in an event. My Ushaan Archer is 4/5 FE, would be a great oppurrtunity to get him immurrtal. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Yes
    I voted yes because I'm optimistic. As to the poster who "hopes not". HUH??! If every other regular crew member and indeed Captain has had an event - will just one single event for Archer kill you?
    “Holodeck 2 tomorrow, 1600 hours. Just you, me and a tuning fork”
  • The Archer event will come. But he will be a 4*, and the 5* will be a Janeway.

Porthos will be the 5* and Archer will be the 4*.
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Yes
    [10F] Newt wrote: »
    The Archer event will come. But he will be a 4*, and the 5* will be a Janeway.

Porthos will be the 5* and Archer will be the 4*.

That might be even more of a competitive event, than the other way round! :D
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many funny posts in this thread. I love it.
    Farewell 🖖
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Hypothetical

October Mega Event - Enterprise and Federation (like forming the Federation)

Mega event crew: Acting Cap'n Tucker (from that Kir'shara episode)

Event 1: T'Pol, Burnham, Shran
    Event 2: Reed, Janeway, V'Las
    Event 3: Sato, Riker, Valdore
    Event 4: Phlox, Ash Tyler, COP Founder Picard

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hypothetical

October Mega Event - Enterprise and Federation (like forming the Federation)

Mega event crew: Acting Cap'n Tucker (from that Kir'shara episode)

Event 1: T'Pol, Burnham, Shran
    Event 2: Reed, Janeway, V'Las
    Event 3: Sato, Riker, Valdore
    Event 4: Phlox, Ash Tyler, COP Founder Picard

You left out Burnham.
  • Yes
    The day Archer is put into an event, ill (hapily) eat my hat...oh wait i already did that last mega event since Janeway was never event crew.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya.....ummmmm, no....

mlqhoepxmqwi.jpg
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • When the hell freezes over
    I voted when Hell freezes over. He is one of the only Star Trek actors on a Primetime TV show. So, with that, I think we will not have a new Archer character in an event until NCIS New Orleans is done with its run. I am sure licensing is probably expensive.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If licensing is a problem why we got an EV Archer recently?

And thanks for bugging that pack btw.
  • For CardassiaFor Cardassia ✭✭✭✭✭
    But when he does come, it better be as Shirtless Space Soccer in the Desert Archer.
    “Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.” - Elim Garak

Cardassian wishlist:
    Tora Ziyal - Thanks!
    Natima Lang
    Empok Nor Garak
    Tekeny Ghemor
    Mira
    Makbar
    Dejar
    Ulani Belor
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    It's gonna happen -- I'd bet before Labor Day (first Monday in September).
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • When the hell freezes over
    I said when it freezes over, but I loved the character and really want him featured. Like 3 different versions of him holding the even nearly hostage :smiley:
    Yogi

"Faith Manages."
  • Obviously when 5 star Porthos event comes he would probably be a bonus crew.

So it'll kinda be like his event too.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    If Archer comes I hope they do one with him holding Porthos. Then it is a two for one!
    hui39fgdlr82.jpg

I am picturing the insectoid protector one.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    S31 wrote: »
    36pf6v77jrhi.jpg
    Current situation in Hell after Shan's post about the next event
    Love it
  • Yes
    This poll needs a new option :dizzy:
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This poll needs a new option :dizzy:

Without this poll they would never give us Archer!!