Home Engineering Room
Options

Voyages hanging at dilemma

Whenever I get to a dilemma lately, when my open my game (even after restart) the dilemma doesn't work. Everytime I close and open the game it starts counting up from the same dilemma time again (eg 12h0m0s). Antimatter doesn't go down.

Then, I leave it alone for a few hours and when I get back it works.

What's up with this? It totally ruins the event for me because I normally spend a bunch of dili on voyages to get chrons. Haven't been able to do it this time :(

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Known bug. For me it happened at the same length Voyage the several times it occurred. Other than doing an immediate recall and submitting a ticket for your lost Dilithium, waiting it out for a few hours (as you've done) is apparently the only known way of resolving it. DB is aware and says they're "working on it"™.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    zomgelzomgel ✭✭
    agreed this continues to happen to me also and its getting ridiculous
  • Options
    It happened once over the weekend (first time ever) and wound up just recalling. It's now happening again today.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alkind Zyn wrote: »
    It happened once over the weekend (first time ever) and wound up just recalling. It's now happening again today.

The same thing happened to me - first time, and it was also over the weekend. Makes me wonder if there is a server bug that is only being addressed on Monday morning.

I also wonder if it is the same bug that gives you the same voyage over and over. (Same ship & same primary/secondary skills)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also get this hanging bug at the 12 hour mark. It's one of the reasons why I don't refill even once anymore, even knowing I'd safely hit 12 hours on a single recharge.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm currently hanging at the 12hr mark, too.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they don't want us to use Dilithium to extend voyages anymore, so 12 hours is the new limit. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    MbannarMbannar ✭✭✭
    ? For you guys what are you @ on prime and 2nd numbers

Been noticing on mine after looking back thru screenshots, mostly seem to do on things over 10,000 on both?