Home Ready Room
Options

Behold Advice: Detective Data, Mirror T'Pol, Admiral Nechayev

What you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    P-RexP-Rex ✭✭
    i am partial to my Admiral Nechayev, but in truth all three are in my roster and i use them all, so its a good choice to pick from. Also she may be partially easier to equip if memory serves from those, if that is a consideration. data is ton of holoprogram stuff. and t'pol is lots of mirror emblems.
    So personally, my vote would be for Nechayev.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Detective Data for the "Rabid Fans" SEC + Investigator lucked node. If you got that already, they are all okay, but Data and T'Pol are event main crew, Alynna is not unfortunately, but her gauntlet roll is decent and she's got a few 45% rounds.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    oof that is some behold (i'd want the lot), for me I'd grab a second star on Nechayev she isn't bad on Gauntlet but sometimes falls a little short with bad luck, she's fairly decent for voyages even at 1/5 for me.
    But I would also want that Data although at 1/5 not really useful for gauntlet so this would be banking on being event crew in the near future mainly.
    Mirror T'Pol well at 1/5 stats aren't great but could find use sometimes in gauntlet.

I'd say spin a bottle because they are all nice cards to have.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Detective Data for the "Rabid Fans" SEC + Investigator lucked node. If you got that already, they are all okay, but Data and T'Pol are event main crew, Alynna is not unfortunately, but her gauntlet roll is decent and she's got a few 45% rounds.

This. Detective Data and Tommy Gun Picard are, I think, the only two crew in the game that can unlock that node.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends