Home The Bridge

Help with the next event crew

Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
To all the mathematical, numbers-loving players, who is a good or the best crew to use for my squad in this next event? The question assumes Kes is weak or I am unable to FFFE by Thursday at noon and that I won’t be spending the money to get Capt Killy at least pre-event. If Kes turns out awesome and powercreepy (my sincere hopes after Ishka) then it won’t matter. But if someone had already done the research, I thought I would ask first. My crew is rather robust, so any suggestions are probably useful.
Side note: I do have Ardra immortal, but she is so mediocre in stats I would guess some Klingon or the Intendant or someone could be better, even with the 3x vs 2x. Thanks!

Comments

• Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Ardra is SEC 703 tripled to 2109. Kortar is SEC 1209 doubled 2418. With a boost they will be similar and I don’t think there will be only one SEC shuttle so she will probably be useful.

I would concentrate on finding some MED/ENG/SCI as most Klingon and Mirror don’t have them. There are a few Mirror with MED like Phlox, Crusher and Troi. Same with ENG Mayweather, Data, Tucker (and Tilly). SCI I can only find Kurak who is half decent
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe Mirror Troi, the suggestion for medical is a good one. I’m sure Ardra will be useful, but I just assume there is a better crew to share. And I need to level Kurak, glad you mentioned her as well. Thank you kindly.
    Torias327 wrote: »
    Maybe Mirror Troi, the suggestion for medical is a good one. I’m sure Ardra will be useful, but I just assume there is a better crew to share. And I need to level Kurak, glad you mentioned her as well. Thank you kindly.

You’re welcome... I’m assuming CMD/SEC will be easy as we have the Mega 5* like T’Kumva, Picard and Kortar (as well as all the Klingons and Mirror who are top heavy). DIP is OK but Ambassador K’Ehyler is pretty good if we get a DIP shuttle. Assuming we try to find missions that minimize MED/ENG/SCI it is useful to have 2-3 of them available in case the shuttles are mismatched. Kolos also may be in play with halfway decent DIP and SCI if we get hit by too many of these...
  • elemnteeelemntee ✭✭✭
    Pick a number.
    Any number.
    That's where you'll finish.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Antaak is only level 30 and one star, but I'm considering pushing him up for the event, considering he is med. I just don't know if it will be worth the effort. I have so many others.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Antaak is only level 30 and one star, but I'm considering pushing him up for the event, considering he is med. I just don't know if it will be worth the effort. I have so many others.

He's SCI primary, MED secondary...

At 1/4 FE without starbase bonuses he'd be 826 SCI / 628 MED with the 2x event bump (not counting boosts), so depending on your other crew...
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its not about placement or finishing, it’s about the best crew to help my squad. If I want top 1000 on a faction, I have the crew to do it. I just didn’t want to do all the math for the 100 bonus crew if someone else did.
    edited May 2018

He's SCI primary, MED secondary...

At 1/4 FE without starbase bonuses he'd be 826 SCI / 628 MED with the 2x event bump (not counting boosts), so depending on your other crew...

Are we talking about the same Antaak because my 4/4 immortalized doesn’t have anywhere near those stats.

EDIT: I see you’ve already added the double for the event bonus... which makes him doubly meh... that’s why I suggested Kurak for SCI.