Home Ready Room
Options

BeGold advice needed: Mirror Bashir / Emotion Chip Data / The Traveler

edited May 2018 in Ready Room
Which one you would recommend? I lean to The Traveler a bit but it's a tough choice:
Bashir and Data will probably be event crew much more than him.
Then again, Bashir will come handy during summer mega but he is only 2 skill even though I could use his SEC skill (my strongest SEC is Warship Chakotay)
Data has the best voyage score here..

I have these legendaries already:
- Surak - FF/FE
- Borg Queen 4/5 FE
- COP Picard 1/5 FE
- Capt. Nog 1/5 FE
- Comm. Troi 1/5 FE
- CD Quark 1/5 FE
- Dark Ages McCoy 2/5 FE
- Gangster Kirk 2/5 FE
- Jazz Odo 1/5 FE
- Kal-if-fee Kirk 1/5 FE
- Locutus 2/5 FE
- Mademoiselle de Neuf 1/5 FE
- Mariachi Q 2/5 FE
- Mirror Intendant KIra 1/5 FE
- Mirror Picard 3/5 FE
- Mirror Spock 1/5 FE
- OO Garak 1/5 FE
- Prisoner Cornwell 4/5 FE
- Degra 3/5 FE
- Suus Mahna Sarek 1/5 FE
- The Caretaker 1/5 FE

any advice is appreciated

Comments

• Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bashir would also be useful for this event (if you could level him in time). Given your crop of Legendaries though I would perhaps lean to Emotion Chip Data, just to have the variety of having a gold Data/Android as tempting as the Traveler is I'd still probably pick Bashir or Data over him.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Bashir would also be useful for this event (if you could level him in time). Given your crop of Legendaries though I would perhaps lean to Emotion Chip Data, just to have the variety of having a gold Data/Android as tempting as the Traveler is I'd still probably pick Bashir or Data over him.

Exactly my thinking. I like The Traveler as unique character but that doesn't mean much here. I could level up any of them easily if I had crew slots available and that's also why I might skip the next and perhaps a few more upcoming events, unless there'll be some of my non-FF crew as rewards.