Home Engineering Room
Options

Agent Janeway Offer

roeld68q8ugy.png

On the left it says, 1250 chrons and 200,000 credits.

On the right, the word chrons is missing, so it looks like 1,250,200,000 credits (billion).
"If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."

Comments

• Options
    MaelwysMaelwys ✭✭
    Apparently on my offer today somebody forgot the word "Cronitons", so it makes it look like I can buy 1,250,200,000 Credits. That's more than anybody could ever find a use for, I think... ;-)

t78hn9rlywuc.jpg
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhh Diner Janeway. The only Legendary I've ever airlocked in a fit of rage for not being the card I wanted at the time. What was I thinking?
  • Options
    DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I saw over a billion credits and thought it must be a mistake. But with DB you never know whats wrong, the words or the picture

Cool legendary offer, meh character
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    If you had bought it by accident by reading only the text, since it's not in the picture, you might have been able to ticket it to get that billion credits. Since you posted and discussed it, it's not an accidental purchase.
  • Options
    Also, with that many credits you can buy the 90 000 credit pull millions of times. Statistically, you would get a boatload of 5* cards. Enough to fully fuse dozens of them I am sure.
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ticket that! Get rich!!
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, with that many credits you can buy the 90 000 credit pull millions of times.

It's easy to do the math.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    :s thanks - in the process of being fixed!
  • Options
    Dralix wrote: »
    Also, with that many credits you can buy the 90 000 credit pull millions of times.

It's easy to do the math.

I am an average guy. I need a calculator. ;)
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭

That's what makes it so easy. I'll help you out, it's 13,891. Just shy of "millions."
  • Options
    I totally thought it was a billion+ credits at first glance. 0.68 seconds later and I realised that couldn't possibly be the offer. One might say that's an eternity...
  • Options
    Dralix wrote: »

That's what makes it so easy. I'll help you out, it's 13,891. Just shy of "millions."

Hahaha. I was so close........
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted in the other tread but I am missing the billion I paid for. I want them in unmarked bills please.