Home Ready Room
Options

BeGold Advice - Admiral Janeway/Durango Troi/Zhian'tara Odo

bluetibbluetib ✭✭✭
I performed a gold citation behold (hoping for a cheaper star on one of my existing but oh well, RNG...) and have the choices in the title. I'm leaning towards Durango Troi but looking for advice on things I'm overlooking like traits, voyage use, etc...

Comments

• Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forget the Janeway.

Durango Troi has great base security stat even with only one star. And Troi comes up frequently in events.

But, if you have a lot of excellent security, Zhian'tara Odo is also worth considering. Strong diplomacy base stat and he is a version of both Odo and of Dax, so comes up more frequently in events as a bonus crew.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    bluetibbluetib ✭✭✭
    While it's a lot of stars away, I think I'm going to settle on Troi for her base stats and the Western collection.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluetib wrote: »
    While it's a lot of stars away, I think I'm going to settle on Troi for her base stats and the Western collection.

Forgot about the Western collection. I think you made the right choice.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends