Home The Bridge

Agent Janeway Special Offer

Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in The Bridge
Did anyone else get $9.99 offer for 1 copy of 5* Agent Janeway, 1,250 Chronitons and 200,000 credits? I was surprised to not see a thread about this already.

I wish they had deals like this more often. I'd buy similar offers of other Legendary crew daily if I could :p

jh9lc5md2z88.jpeg

Comments

• Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never mind. Just saw another thread. Not sure how I missed it.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Yes it was the one where I made a nice guesstimate and was only off by millions or so. :)
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good offer but slots as they are full and 2 vip levels away from unlocking the next load, I sadly had to pass this one up, wonder how many had to do the same.

If DB really want the money they got to sort out the slot issue first.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bit, but I already had a couple stars on her.. So it was not a slot issue for me.
  • [SJ] Admiral Aki[SJ] Admiral Aki ✭✭✭✭
    Pallidyne wrote: »
    I bit, but I already had a couple stars on her.. So it was not a slot issue for me.

Same here. Will prob use honour to give her a fifth star.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    More of these please!
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had it been someone I had 3 or more stars on I definitely would have bought it.
    Let’s fly!
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Not every player received this offer:

I created an F2P alt account a few weeks ago. It is languishing at Captain Level 7, so perhaps there is a minimum level. And yes, I had logged into the alt during the offer period. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust