Home Ready Room
Options

What are the odd of getting a voyage crew?

edited May 2018 in Ready Room
What are the odd of getting a voyage crew? I don't seem get any or few of these. I even pick the right path.

Fierce Guinan, Colonel Worf, Lucien, The Clown, Jannar and Thot Gor

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you picked the right path and didn't get them, you either already had the chance for them and got rid of them, or you can submit a ticket. That happened to me. I took pictures and put in a ticket.
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are the odd of getting a voyage crew? I don't seem get any or few of these. I even pick the right path.

Fierce Guinan, Colonel Worf, Lucien, The Clown, Jannar and Thot Gor

If you picked the correct path and didn't receive the character, you should open a ticket with support.

Guinan and Worf are MUCH more difficult to acquire than than the other four. They require 3 specific dilemmas to get. So, if you aren't doing 6 hours, they are impossible.

If you are doing 6 hour diemmas, the odds of getting exactly the right 3 are pretty small:
    Approx:
    1/28 * 1/28 * 1/28 = 0.00456%

There are 36 unique dilemmas, but 8 of them require other dilemmas be done before them. Thus, 28 are available when you first start. If you get the first Colonel Worf dilemma, then you would still have 28 potential dilemmas the next round, but would need to get that specific one.

The precise odds get a lot more complicated if you can do more than three dilemmas (an exercise that I don't have time for).

For the other four, the two-dilemma odds would be:
    Approx:
    1/28 * 1/28 = 1.28%

And those odds go up dramatically if you can do more than just two dilemmas.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to clarify, when the above folks are saying to submit a ticket if you picked the right path and didn't get them, they mean that you got to the dilemma which was supposed to drop them and you selected the proper choice but they did not drop. Not that you got 2 out of the 3 dilemmas needed for them, and the 3rd dilemma did not appear. That's probably obvious, but just in case it's not. :p

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    That's probably obvious, but just in case it's not. :p
    People thought not drying cats in the microwave was obvious... it wasn't.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Technically, (if there are NO server glitches,) getting the Voyage Crew odds are 100% if you play long enough. I was extremely frustrated about not getting them to drop for a long time, then 3 dropped in a week, a couple more a short time after that, then a span of about 3 weeks, to get Fierce Guinan, which completed all of them for me.

I did run into the [common] problem that the Clown option is locked out, but a CS ticket took care of that promptly!

Keep at it! You will get there...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    [S14] Elynduil[S14] Elynduil ✭✭✭✭
    No need to be too much in a hurry to get there, either, since it becomes yet another 1/4 problem you need to solve... and the portals will be no help with these.
  • Options
    It would take 72 hours to get all the Voyage crew in one go. If you have any and do the lock out method (choosing the wrong path on dilemmas for characters you have) then you might make that shorter. The person that did this claimed it was the final 6 dilemma that netted the crew, so the usual odds are pretty low, but I did receive Jannar on a 4 hour voyage, so luck is a huge factor as well.