Home Engineering Room
Options

The Case of the Self-Opening Premium Packs

I experienced this issue recently, and just discovered that my squad-mate has as well, so I decided to post here to see if anyone else has had this issue? Here's what happened to me:

I've had a ticket open for a while trying to received some 10x premium portals from a previous issue, and while they were trying to send me said portals, I opened my game on 5/9 and was greeted immediately with 3 4* beholds (the game didn't go through the loading screen, it just opened to the portals). I was confused, and since the beholds were also saying I had crew that I didn't have, I randomly selected 3 crew and hit "Continue", then opened my crew list and was greeted with ~40 new random crew and a few new ship schematics. I immediately took a video of the new items and sent it in my open ticket. They claim that I opened the 10 packs they had sent me. I didn't even receive 10 packs worth of crew, but they insist that they trust their system 100%. They also sent me a log of 10 packs opened on 5/8, but the timestamp was not when I was playing the game.

My squad-mate had a similar issue where 5 packs disappeared for him overnight, and DB is claiming that he opened them, except he didn't receive any crew. They sent him a log as well, and the timestamp was from when he was asleep.

So - anyone else experience this? It would have been on 5/8/18.
"Ma'am is acceptable in a crunch, but I prefer Captain." - Janeway to Kim, "Caretaker"

"The road from legitimate suspicion to rampant paranoia is very much shorter than we think." - Picard to Worf, "Drumhead"

Comments