Home Make It So!
Options

Dabo ship schematics desperately need to be updated

Title says it all...

Comments

• Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah but it really doesn't. It's too vague a title.
    Updated in what way? Where ship schematics drop at a higher rate? Or a lower rate?
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    All the currently available schematics should be in the Dabo wheel, just like all possible crew (including newer crew, only except HH, Gauntlet and Voyage exclusive crew).
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. It's ridiculous that the ship schematics in Dabo are only the ones available from the when the game first began. There are so many more ships in the game now. If their schematics can drop from a portal, they should also be available on the Dabo wheel.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    CatpainCatpain ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Updated in what way? Where ship schematics drop at a higher rate? Or a lower rate?

Just to clarify what I'm talking about.

2ccs205zzooy.png

Surplus schematics we're ok when replicator rations we're in short supply. But now they're completely useless.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catpain wrote: »

Just to clarify what I'm talking about.

2ccs205zzooy.png

Surplus schematics we're ok when replicator rations we're in short supply. But now they're completely useless.

Thank you for clarifying. I personally don't like schematics in the Dabo Wheel because I usually have whatever ship the schematics are for, fully crafted. But I know some newer players and those who are f2p probably rely on those schematic pulls to upgrade their ships.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think as Lady G says, Dabo schematics are most useful for newer players. I'm still trying to get the powerhouse 5* ships (not to mention most of the lesser ships) maxed on both my alt accounts, despite them being several months old. So I'm always happy to see the ISS Enterprise schems dropping there. So I think those should still have precedent, but that other, newer ships should drop as well, just with less frequency.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    MRNelsonMRNelson ✭✭✭
    I agree - the schematics on the Dabo Wheel could stand to be reviewed. While its nice to have some new ships on occasion, I can't seem to find anywhere to get the schematics, other than the Dabo Wheel, and the Arena. I have lots of ships that I haven't been able to get a single schematic for yet.
  • Options
    Dabo intro states "rewards are customized to you, and they change every day" ... in what way are schems for ships I have maxed 'customized to' me?

And, on alternative places to find schems; I find a few each day in scans and in *some* mission drops ... but tiny amounts ... Dabo gives me several replications' worth if it falls on 450 Borg Cube Ship schematics;

I would really prefer schems I *need* for *ships* to be built / improved