Home Engineering Room

Server down?

Argh, can't login. Have shuttles to send!

Comments

• JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course right at the dilemma. One hour nothing to do and just now it goes bonkers. Luckily my shuttles aren't affected right now, next ones to claim in 2 hours, but still ... it recently happens too often and it's a bit funny that it happens now after this big system update they pushed yesterday to "better scan anomalies". It honestly doesn't seem so.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's working again now, as it seems. It was down for more than five minutes around 11:00 to 11:10 AM German time.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    It's working again now, as it seems. It was down for more than five minutes around 11:00 to 11:10 AM German time.

I noticed it at 4:06 AM US CDT:
    xzx2ct024zdc.png

I was able to connect by 4:10 AM US CDT:
    q7llyk8xoax7.png

I decided not to risk my Voyage loot & recalled it immediately. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    Still not working
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still unable to login
  • Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Down here as of 2:55pm BST. Right when I need to recall a voyage.

ljtz56w7x5nr.png
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • ThaiGQThaiGQ ✭✭✭
    I'm having trouble connecting as well. My local time is: 09:56 EDT.

I hope I can get connected in the next few minutes. My voyage is running out of antimatter.
  • I am seeing the error as well as several of my fleetmates
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many people on Discord in multiple fleets and on multiple continents are reporting that they can't log in and have received server errors.

My shuttles are due back any minute now.
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Was in the middle of sending a shuttle just now and it shut me out
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    Got back in but by then the tank was empty. Cost 84 dil to refill.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Knight Ranger Make sure to send a ticket to get your dilithium back. :) If there is a server outage or huge lag for quite some time and you're unable to even get into the game, you can ask the Dil back you had to spend to keep your voyage alive.
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    @Knight Ranger Make sure to send a ticket to get your dilithium back. :) If there is a server outage or huge lag for quite some time and you're unable to even get into the game, you can ask the Dil back you had to spend to keep your voyage alive.

This is very hit and miss the last time it happened support basically said this has happened to you on precious occasions so perhaps you should just recall earlier.

Got to love their support attitude at times
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends on how long the server issues took. They say you should recall when it goes red (200 or less AM remaining). That's about nine minutes before death.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been getting this last 5 minutes.....
    7fz689fa4sxr.png
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now getting this when trying to collect the 12:00 chrono bonus....
    oz18chec2t6q.png
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Downloaded the latest app update and now i get the same log in error. Great job.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Downloaded the latest app update and now i get the same log in error. Great job.

What platform, and is this still happening?

• I’m getting this same login error at title screen. iOS, iPhone X.
  • Have not been able to log in for hours now bc of this unexpected error occurred during login message.
  • Goodmorning (in my region- Netherlands),
    I guess my Ipad 2 is changing to 5.0, since I'm getting server errors, endless hailing starfleet screens, and endless "communicating with Starfleet" startup screens.

In short: Game won't run.