Home The Bridge
Options

The "NEW AND IMPROVED" Butchers of Beta Penthe Fleet Leader Board

Stellar IceStellar Ice ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in The Bridge
I have some good news to share with you about the future of our fleederboard!

As of right now, fleets no longer have to report their rank. Thanks to the work of some awesome friends of mine here, I am able to bring you the most comprehensive fleederboard to date. Because it is so inclusive, I have to link it. We have limited resources and capabilities but we are doing what we can to bring you the best fleederboard available.

These are the fleet ranks at event time today.

https://pastebin.ca/4029652

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"The Fleederboard with Stellar Ice" is a proud supporter of
0kl3opzuf1i1.png

Episode 79 was great last night guys! I honestly think it was better than all 78 episodes before it.
The VIP 0 Heroes and VIP 0 Champions are looking for like-minded fellow VIP 0 players to join our family of fleets. Please contact me here or on Discord.

Come join the Star Trek Timelines Discord Community!
Invitation code: https://discord.gg/8Du7ZtJ

Comments

• Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    #FreeStellar #BuildTheBoard
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Just one correction, Freedom Fighters! Will now be know as the Fighting Jake Siskos!
  • Options
    Thanks for all the hard work, Stellar! We appreciate it. And thank to your "friends."

This post is sponsored by The Stram.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    Wow, glad to hear that you have friends that could free you.
  • Options
    RowdenRowden ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the leaderboard Stellar! Very impressive work.
  • Options
    GogusGogus ✭✭
    Thank you for doing this!!
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um, I read the entire list (twice) and did not find Galactic Phoenicians. ??

As of 16:01 UTC (“event time”):
    OÅO = Galactic Phoenicians rank = 305:
    x0v3v4c0uf3c.png

I am happy for you, @Stellar Ice ! 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    dky3plr3xmjn.png

Then, here's my last one to post: FIVE (I already grabbed it). ;)

#ThanksStellar
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    [DC] Principia[DC] Principia ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to the wonderful folks who managed to figure this out when DB failed to step up!

bm4gn2zrkcwy.gif

• Options
    ·§ë· For the Many·§ë· For the Many ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Well done Stellar & community! :star: I'll miss your fancy purple board but that's great news.
    & still hope DB makes it officially. #MakeTheBoard #FreeStellar

already took it today :relaxed:
    5cxep223gu7v.jpg
    ophgna3a5mnc.png
  • Options
    Sweet! It's a treat to see how many Fleets there actually are!

#FreeStellar #MakeTheBoard
    Fleet Admiral - Edmonton Trekkies [ET] | Squadron Leader - 1701'ers
    Join us! We have cheesecake!! | Fleet Central Information
  • Options
    IPA after 24hrs are 29th our best result in a Faction event so far ;-)

38iqf6uyupo8.png
  • Options
    I apologize for the fleets that are not yet listed. Without getting into details, we are still matching up fleets to ranks. We hope to eventually have all of them included. If you don't see your fleet ranked, please feel free to post your fleet rank here for the time being.
    The VIP 0 Heroes and VIP 0 Champions are looking for like-minded fellow VIP 0 players to join our family of fleets. Please contact me here or on Discord.

• Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love a good Timelines Chat with Frank and Roonis. Still have some old episodes on my Zune. Listening to some old episodes now.

o81tuaxwf2mp.png
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stellar, thank you! <3<3<3<3<3

#FreeStellar #MakeTheBoard #HowHardCanItBe
  • Options
    @Stellar Ice Thank you for all your hard work and your colleagues who have taken their time and effort to produce such a comprehensive Fleet Leaderboard. It is greatly appreciated. You have done an amazing job. Thank you from the whole of IPA.

Regards Grim :-)
  • Options
    I have some good news to share with you about the future of our fleederboard!

As of right now, fleets no longer have to report their rank. Thanks to the work of some awesome friends of mine here, I am able to bring you the most comprehensive fleederboard to date. Because it is so inclusive, I have to link it. We have limited resources and capabilities but we are doing what we can to bring you the best fleederboard available.

These are the fleet ranks at event time today.

https://pastebin.ca/4029652

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"The Fleederboard with Stellar Ice" is a proud supporter of
    0kl3opzuf1i1.png

Episode 79 was great last night guys! I honestly think it was better than all 78 episodes before it.

I am glad for you that somebody could help you in the end, I hope you will not have to do it by hand every event ever again!
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    So...this isn't for all fleets? Do you have to register somewhere? Our fleet is not on the list.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our 2 Fighting Jake Sisko Fleets got on the list by donating dil to Stellars secret non vip 0 account. I'm sure she will give out the details later.
  • Options
    Amazing job! I'm interested in ranks with multiple fleets. Lag issue, or does the game genuinely rank them equally?
  • Options
    6tcpe5uulgy7.png
    I was not able to find Last Chance, could you add our fleet? Thank you for all the hard work in compiling this list.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Thankies for all the work you putin for the interactive fleeterboard. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    Feds R Us currently #18
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Here's an updated fleederboard.

https://pastebin.ca/4030075

• Options
    6tcpe5uulgy7.png
    I was not able to find Last Chance, could you add our fleet? Thank you for all the hard work in compiling this list.

Good news! Your fleet was just added with the latest addition of fleets. Thanks for being patient with us.

• Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    • if your fleet is in the pastebin site, you really don't need to re-post your fleet rank or picture.
    • If it's not in the list, just leave your fleet name and one of Stellar's guys will try to find the information for your fleet so it's grabbed during one of the next runs.

Stellar's list is growing over time. Just read the post fully and it will all make sense.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    We still aren’t on the list, but we understand that these things take time. Our sincere appreciation goes out to @Stellar Ice and her minions for all their efforts. 🖖🏻

galactic phoenicians: rank = 338

5v68ophehkhl.png

DB needs to #MakeTheBoard !
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's cool to scroll through the list and see the fleets from all over. I'm amazed at how many Wisconsin fleets there are (On Wisconsin!) :)
  • Options
    So...this isn't for all fleets? Do you have to register somewhere? Our fleet is not on the list.

I apologize that your fleet isn't on the list yet.
    We're working on it. No registration required. We aren't DB so we don't have a master list of all the fleets like they do. This is a community run endeavor that is brought to you by fellow players that volunteer their time to bring you this. We have been collecting data each event and will continue to do so to get a more complete list each time. Please be patient with us - we are doing the best we can with what we have to work with.

My previous list capped out at 60 fleets. We currently have over 1000 fleets now being represented in our fleederboard. That's a huge improvement!

So sorry to know that this is not an automated script, I really felt a relief that you might not be doing the list, but on the contrary, now many players around the world provide the place for the fleets near his/her own one