Home The Bridge
Options

New Packs, quick question.

Did anyone manage to get Culber out of it? I got two Doctors and Trois but not a single Culber. Maybe it was just bad luck, but I'm curious.
They say time is the fire in which we burn.

Comments

• Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last time that pack was on I got Culber. But Phlox eluded me in the other one. Now he dropped after one 10 pull, woohoo :)B)

4a1e5uftln3f.jpg
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Bought 3 packs. Got Mobile Doctor and Goddess of Empathy Troi. Wanted Culber, but can't complain about 2 golds out of 3 tries.
  • Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    4 packs
    1 Mobile Doc
    1 McCoy
    2 Paris

Culber eludes again
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    A fleetmate pulled a culber, 2 3*s and a pile of crappy schematics. At least he got one good thing from that pack. :P
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Edit, my bad, I see that Defensive Phlox is in Pioneering Heroes, not the Medical pack.

• Options
    1 pack, 1 culber. I quit while I was ahead.
  • Options
    Captain SushiCaptain Sushi ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I had enough dilithium for 2 pulls.

1st: Paris (already immortalized ) and junk

2nd: another star for Doc Crusher, a behold which gave me a 3rd star for the Salt Vampire, a behold which gave me my first Kilana, Jazz Riker, enough schematics to level up my Borg Sphere, and some other stuff.

Overall, I'm happy. ;)
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately I won't be touching any of these packs, as much as I'd like more stars on Culber.
    I have everyone in the Medical Science pack immortalized except Culber.
    Then for the Pioneering Heroes pack I would like Defensive Phlox or more stars on Ushaan Shran, even Ambassador Soval would be nice, but I have all the 4*s FF'd.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Unfortunately I won't be touching any of these packs, as much as I'd like more stars on Culber.
    I have everyone in the Medical Science pack immortalized except Culber.
    Then for the Pioneering Heroes pack I would like Defensive Phlox or more stars on Ushaan Shran, even Ambassador Soval would be nice, but I have all the 4*s FF'd.

That is exactly why I don't buy packs, I have got most of the Super Rare crew that appears on the packs FF or Inmortalized already...