Home The Bridge
Options

Pah-Wraith Keiko?

It looks like a new Keiko is coming... she isn’t in the Vault but I had one of her items in my Dabo.

1c62zymkuh6y.png

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woah! Cool!
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully a 3*
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oooh... Do we think for the mega? Or maybe sooner?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Oooh... Do we think for the mega? Or maybe sooner?

Good call on the mega. You’re prolly right

• Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    If she's got a blue dress, she's at least a green one. So far there's only been a white Keiko, so I guess she's gunna be a goldie in a limited time pack. :(
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Hopefully a 5* crew. She was on two different series and many episodes of each. She definitely deserves to have at least one 5* version. I’m guessing she will come out during the mega event since it’s DS9 related.

Plus it would be kind of funny to have a crew where they have a 1* version and a 5* version as their only cards
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, that sounds logical to me as well. There are also two Pahwraith versions of Kira and Jake ... so possibly Jake will catch up with the other main cast members of the various shows in terms of card variety in STT. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    She was mean to O’Brien

Yes, perhaps she was a Pah Wraith the whole ds9 series. That would better explain her character change from tng to ds9.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    She was mean to O’Brien

Yes, perhaps she was a Pah Wraith the whole ds9 series. That would better explain her character change from tng to ds9.

Weeeeeeell...moving to a station in the middle of a war torn sector with no plants to study...it is understandable, but still i don't think she gave Miles enough slack either.
  • Options
    t<G>e  Roonist<G>e Roonis ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, that sounds logical to me as well. There are also two Pahwraith versions of Kira and Jake ... so possibly Jake will catch up with the other main cast members of the various shows in terms of card variety in STT. :)

Kira was the champion of the prophets, not inhabited by a Pah Wraith.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, Keiko being a pah wraith the whole time she was on Deep Space Nine would explain her refusal to speak of the Celestial Temple and the Prophets like Vedek Winn wanted her to. As a Pah Wraith she would have abhorred the Prophets and the theft of the temple and her subsequent banishment. Calling them a pejorative name like "wormhole aliens" would be fitting.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    She was mean to O’Brien

She was weirdly written in DS9. One of the weaker characters for sure. They could have done better by her.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm excited. I've wanted two new Keikos for a long time now. Pah-Wraith Keiko and Teacher Keiko.
    Glad to see she is getting some representation.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She was mean to O’Brien

Weeeeeeell...moving to a station in the middle of a war torn sector with no plants to study...it is understandable, but still i don't think she gave Miles enough slack either.

And Miles didn't seem like he'd exactly be a picnic to live with, either. Don't get me wrong, I do quite like his character, but the Irish temper was strong with that one, haha.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Data1001 wrote: »
    She was mean to O’Brien

And Miles didn't seem like he'd exactly be a picnic to live with, either. Don't get me wrong, I do quite like his character, but the Irish temper was strong with that one, haha.

I am an Irishman, anger at your own risk.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She was mean to O’Brien

Uh oh. We may have us a Donnybrook!

• Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    She was mean to O’Brien

Me think i should've put that in quotation marks, wouldn't ya say ladie? In all honestly im not irish...but have a lot of fun talking like one!!
  • Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    She was mean to O’Brien

Me think i should've put that in quotation marks, wouldn't ya say ladie? In all honestly im not irish...but have a lot of fun talking like one!!

Irish, Urish, We all Rish for Irish
    Keiko was mean and needed a good lager...
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    Ummm if the reoccurring 5* in the DS9 mega event is Keiko I will uninstall Timelines.
  • Options
    She was mean to O’Brien

Irish, Urish, We all Rish for Irish
    Keiko was mean and needed a good lager...

True, but she was so nice to her students, maybe Miles shouldve become her student to get on her good side!
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    hjfftxtm7r24.png
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    If she is indeed the event 5-star which I'm okay with, even if I think others might be a better fit, let's all brainstorm about what her stats might be...

SEC seems very likely, but god I hope it's not her primary.
    MED hmm unlikely I think, but she does have strong knowledge about how to handle Keiko's body so as not to injure it unless wanting to. So maybe? But I am not seeing it.
    DIP maybe, I mean speaking threats perhaps has some kind of way with words and diplomatic flair.
    ENG it's possible, Keiko did give Miles the exact information she needed done on the station to transform it into a chroniton emitter, so the PW clearly knows the ENG needed.
    COM being threatening is relatively commanding.
    SCI Keiko herself is a botanist so there's a decent chance for some strong SCI knowledge, also the pah-wraith does seem to know exactly what needs to be done in terms of modifications.

My ideal situation?
    ENG-SEC-SCI

My expected situation 'cause DB?
    SEC-COM-DIP

Traits?
    Human, Bajoran?, Pah-Wraith?, Villain, Botanist?, Musician?, Brutal, Tactician?

Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
  • Options
    Keiko is the most lack luster character of the series with almost no personality or purpose. Not to mention she was an unpleasant icy woman.
  • Options
    Keiko is the most lack luster character of the series with almost no personality or purpose. Not to mention she was an unpleasant icy woman.

And I won't deny that she's not the most spectacular character to ever grace the show. She was often cold or above-it-all, but I wouldn't go so far as to say she had no personality. She clearly had a ton of that in every action you see where she wants to teach the school children about the reality of the world she knows, or when worries about Molly or Miles, or before their marriage, or in her poutiness at wanting to finally get to spend time with her husband only to come and find out he's busy or has made other plans, or her panic when Miles gets arrested. But getting tilted enough to leave the game if she's the legendary 5* is a bit much.

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread took a turn I didn't expect.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I actually saw it coming --- based on other threads....
    Was just a matter of time.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    Ummm if the reoccurring 5* in the DS9 mega event is Keiko I will uninstall Timelines.

Well now I DEFINITELY hope she's the mega event legendary.

Nice one!