Home Ready Room
Options

5* behold - Worf, Picard, Lore

Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
Mirror Regent Worf, Enterprise-E Picard, or The One, Lore. I don't have any of them.

I have several variants of Worf (8/10, missing Proto and Regent) and Picard (10/14, missing Augment, COP, Smitten, and Ent-E) , as well as 4* Lore and 5/9 Data variants (for occasions when Data is counted as a Lore variant).

At first glance, Lore strikes me as having the more useful stats/traits, but Worf and Picard are main cast and thus may have more recurring value. It is likely that whomever I choose will remain at 1/5 for an extended period, so their FF stats are not my primary concern.

Comments

• Options
    With the upcoming DS9 mega, I'd take Worf.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed — and I'd say Worf is also the strongest of those crew, as well.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have so many Klingons, I would take Lore for the missions.
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the feedback - took Worf. Accumulating mirror crew has proven useful with the direction events have taken, so one more seemed like a good idea (along with adding another option for the DS9 mega).
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am using "Lore" a lot in voyages with his traits (Borg, Android, Villain), but he's immortal. At 1/5 he isn't that great. Worf is okay for shuttles and he's often event crew. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")