Home The Bridge

Double Milestone Reached Today

IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
Today with the immortalization of Stargazer Picard, I was able to accomplish the following:

- all current 1* and 2* characters are now immortalized in my Cryostasis Vault (including the recent additions of Gaia Odo, Lieutenant Commander Saru and Kathryn Janeway)
- I have a total of 150 immortalized crew members

As long as you keep chipping away patiently, much can be achieved in this game. But I do have to thank DB for the recent introduction of Voyages, which greatly helped me to reach these 2 milestones this soon.

Now time to try and get all of the 3* characters immortalized as well …

Comments

• Congrats! I chose to immortalize Stargazer Picard recently for my 200th. I have a few 2*s and 3*s left however so you got me beat there.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome work!
  • IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    [KM] Videm wrote: »
    Congrats! I chose to immortalize Stargazer Picard recently for my 200th. I have a few 2*s and 3*s left however so you got me beat there.

Congratulations to you on reaching 200! I like how you chose to have Stargazer Picard be a milestone character as well. Regarding 3*'s I definitely do not have you beat on them, as I have more than a dozen still to do.

• Nice job. I'm pretty sure I have all of them as well. I never thought about getting all of the 3*, but it does seem achievable.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Great job! I have all 1&2* crew Immortalized and all but 3 of the 3* - Jake is a work in progress and then I'll have to stop airlocking those hateful hockey cards!

L100 crew: 254 Immortalized crew: 212
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Congrats! Voyages have totally blown up the math for leveling people up. It's a great time to go immortalizing.
  • I just checked. I have all 1 and 2 * immortalized. Like Ziggy I only have 3 of the 3* left. Lt. Commander Nella Daren is 2 out of 3 and level 90, Commander Scott is 2 out of 3 and level 80, Doctor Selar is 1 out of 3 and level 80. I might just blow some honor to finish them off.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.