Home The Bridge
Options

Thanks for the free EV Suit Archer

JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
Holy .... :o Archer event coming, free EV Suit Archer in the mail. Nice surprise DB, thankies :)

Comments

• Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully this satisfies the vocal Archer activists, it is a great surprise gift to be sure!
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was so positively shocked!
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, completely surprised but very happy. My OH plays too and I'm looking forward to telling him to check his mail when he's back from work. Very much appreciated DB <3
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks DB!
  • Options
    Thanks DB.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was quite the surprise, thanks DB!
  • Options
    MuffanMuffan ✭✭
    Thank you!
  • Options
    Awesome!
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone taking bets on how long it will be before somebody complains about crew slots ;):p
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    I... Have not restarted my game today.
    (Runs and checks)
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    (runs back)
    Holy excrement batman ! They sent out ev suit archer !

Wow.. thanks DB !
  • Options
    Anyone taking bets on how long it will be before somebody complains about crew slots ;):p
    Or how long before the “Archer is the new Janeway!”
  • Options
    EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
    Yes, thanks very much for the new Archer though I have to wonder if it would have been smarter to send us all one of the new Jakes... would have made next weeks event much more interesting and competitive then I have a feeling it will be.

I am not going to complain about crew slots but can I complain about not have the resources to level up all my new 5* guys? Or is that too much like bragging :P
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    So cool, DB, thank you so much! I love Archer, and this is a great little surprise after people complained that he wasn't the 5* in the upcoming event. He's now proudly in my top 6 base CMD. Thank you!

He's going to be awesome on voyages.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very awesome!

Wait a second... they just added 200K honor debt to most of us! Argh! ;)

Every silver lining has a dark cloud. 😉

Thank you, DB. I like Archer.
  • Options
    I don't care about the honor debt, I'm just glad to get a 5* freebie

Thanks DB
  • Options
    Much apprecited
  • Options
    SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    I however am miffed that on the off chance I get another Killy in the event I’ll miss out on my second chance for a “double your crew” (after the first one was also blocked by a previous 5* pull).

Archer bores me
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Thanks DB

EV Suit Archer stats are incomplete on wiki.
  • Options
    SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    Very awesome!

Wait a second... they just added 200K honor debt to most of us! Argh! ;)

Did you know that thanks to new government legislation you can write off your debt with one easy airlock?
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or how long before the “Archer is the new Janeway!”

Cap'n Archer was so much ignored that it would take a lot for him to be the new Janeway.

I mean he was literally ignored in Vulcan-Andorian mega-event and Surak's Katra mega event although he prevented former and hold later.
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Siblin wrote: »
    I however am miffed that on the off chance I get another Killy in the event I’ll miss out on my second chance for a “double your crew” (after the first one was also blocked by a previous 5* pull).

Archer bores me

Well, you don´t need to open the Archer mail right away to avoid that situation...
  • Options

Archer bores me

You could always just leave him in the inbox..
    eXo | Z•A•P•P
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

Archer bores me

So don’t claim him from your mail yet. Also many have been experiencing no cool down on double you crew for a few days now.
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thanked DB in the other Archer thread, but I'm so thrilled about this that I'll thank DB a second time. Thank you DB!

Meanwhile have you noticed Archer and Killy have very similar stats? Archer is more CMD heavy while Killy is a bit more well rounded. Pun intended.

Archer was the most physically fit cap'n!
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    S31 wrote: »
    I thanked DB in the other Archer thread, but I'm so thrilled about this that I'll thank DB a second time. Thank you DB!

Meanwhile have you noticed Archer and Killy have very similar stats? Archer is more CMD heavy while Killy is a bit more well rounded. Pun intended.

Archer was the most physically fit cap'n!

The implication is that he played Water Polo on the team in college. He also asked Trip if he could install a pool for water polo. Trip response was could be a mess if the grav plating failed. So the question remains are most versions of Archer athletes.
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »

The implication is that he played Water Polo on the team in college. He also asked Trip if he could install a pool for water polo. Trip response was could be a mess if the grav plating failed. So the question remains are most versions of Archer athletes.

I liked that aspect of ENT, everyone was in shape because in RL both astronauts and soldiers need to be in incredible shape.