Home The Bridge
Options

1 Dilemma, 2 crew

This is the first time, I have seen this is it new or just rare ? Getting 2 crews from 1 dilemma

n5c7cr4fj4pc.png

Comments

• Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had it happen once a few months ago, so just rare I think.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Congrats on the double crew, happens occasionally including double honor and chronitons. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Oh boy...here come the pitchforks :facepalm:
  • Options
    Emmett KEmmett K ✭✭✭
    Never got double chronos. Did get 3 clowns.
  • Options
    <TGE> Darxide<TGE> Darxide ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    It's a rare occurrence. You can tell that it's intended because occasionally you can get two crew of different ranks. For instance, one 3* crew and one 2* crew. If that was the result of a magical "lag bug" then you'd get two crew of the same rank every time. You just got lucky, son.
  • Options
    SST - 9of7SST - 9of7 ✭✭✭
    Darxide wrote: »
    It's a rare occurrence. You can tell that it's intended because occasionally you can get two crew of different ranks. For instance, one 3* crew and one 2* crew. If that was the result of a magical "lag bug" then you'd get two crew of the same rank every time. You just got lucky, son.

So 5x 4* with accompanying honor and chrons is no bug? The reason the bug gives different rarity from times is that the dilemmas grant 2/3*, 3/4* or 4* crew. The higher rarity is only with low probabilities.